CloudThing India Private Limited
cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is a high-end consultancy and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 6+ years.
cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks and cloud deployment platforms. We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored.
Come join us to work with the most innovative and forward-thinking solution architects.
DevOps Engineer (Azure DevOps)
Location : Bangalore/ Pune
Experience: 3-7 Years
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
- working within an infrastructure support environment coordinating work between local and remotely based teams
- supporting technically diverse development and production infrastructure running custom software, hosted in public clouds, including configuring/maintaining backups, monitoring, security and patching
- working with the Solutions and Delivery Management teams to identify and resolve issues with the design, development and deployment of software solutions
- provision, install, configure and maintain a wide range of services, applications, databases and tools across multiple platforms, environments, customers and cloudy infrastructure providers
NOTE: as is common with this type of role, remote location and occasional out-of-hours working will be required to support customer interests.
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills;
- Virtual infrastructure provisioning & management in Azure
- Windows and/or Linux guru, aficionado's desired, esp. public web publishing and bespoke app server deployment at scale
- Web hosting expert with IIS inc. ASP.NET, PHP
- Database maestro with some MS SQL/MySQL/Maria, Cassandra or MongoDB provisioning or troubleshooting experience.
- Solid backup & monitoring setup/management
- Good net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing
Essential, must have one of own! Additionally;
- a geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- ability to identify and pick up new technologies and operating systems quickly
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India and the UK
- ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Infra and DevOps Engineer Location: Pune We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking Role Description - Summary: The Infra & DevOps [...]
Job Description SPOC: Tejashree Kawale This job requires prospect to be skilled in Oracle BPM 12c and Oracle SOA 12c. Knowledge about Oracle Service Bus 12c is an add-on. Employee should be willing t [...]
Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technologies creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks CSL Plasma - Clou [...]
Job Title: Infra and DevOps Engineer Location: Pune We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking Role Description - Summary: The Infra & DevOps team [...]