IBM India Pvt. Limited
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on force.com platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using rest / soap and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding client’s business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption,managing change and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for SDLC.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution
- You should have good experience in building & implementing applications on the Salesforce platform (Force. com)
- Be involved in 3-5 Salesforce implementations
- Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment
- Should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader
- Understanding the software engineering life cycle for development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using Visual force
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products, ideally using web services
- Assess and resolve optimal solution to align business processes
- Location of posting is subjected to business requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable
- Mulesoft experience
- Web Application Development Background
- Very good development experience with Apex is must
- Experience in Visual Force pages development
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
- Candidate should be trained in SAP SD skill set. - Candidate should be trained in SAP MM skill set. - Must have good communication skills . - Must be a good team player . - Need to serve 2 y [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity - Accountable and owner of technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development - Participate and someti [...]
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for [...]