Singh & Associates
Job Title: Senior Associate/Principal Associate (Arbitration)
Experience: 6-15 Years
Education: LLB from reputed university; LLM would be a plus
- Drafting Arbitartion/Litigation related documents.
- Enrich experience in handling project related Arbitration (Port, Power projects, mining, infrastructure etc.).
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replying to legal notice received.
- Drafting of statements of claim, petition challenging arbitral award, applications seeking interim measures, extension of time, appointment of arbitration under relevant provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Drafting of various commercial agreements,
drafting suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, notice invoking arbitration, application challenging the jurisdiction, Statement of Defense.
- Experience in drafting claims, written synopsis, petitions, counter claims, statement of defense on diverse matters pertaining to delay and disruption, quantification of claims, change of scope, price adjustment, extension of contract, toll collection etc.
- Having firsthand experience in handling (either solo or assisting Team) arbitration from the stage of data assimilation, data discovery, research, calculation of claims, issuance of demand notice, notice invoking arbitration, drafting of statement of claim, other related pleadings, evidence, arguments, etc.
- Should have handled cross examination
- Should have experience of arguing the matters in the High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, DRAT and various other courts independently
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Assist the immediate Partners / Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
Candidates from Law firms only will be considered.
Interested candidates can forward their CV at [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Accounts related Cash entry GST Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Education: - Bachelor's (Preferred) Experience: - Taxation: 1 ye [...]
Job Summary Our growing organisation in the Health Domain is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need enthusiastic individuals who can liste [...]
Patient Care File management as per NABH Guidelines Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month Benefits: - Life insurance Schedule: - Rotational shift Supplemental P [...]
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate Home Care Nurse to join our team. The Home Care Nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducti [...]