Rsam Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Lead Software Engineer
Purpose Driven Career
Spend your days making a difference, not just making a living.
At Galvanize, we help thousands of organizations and governments around the world perform heroic work. We create governance software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse easily and quickly, while having an award-winning culture and environment that rapidly develops employees. With our governance software, weve helped governments identify doctors that falsely diagnose patients for more money, helped organizations detect use of child labour in their supply chain, and jailed government officials that use tax money for their self-benefit. Thats impactful work!
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada,
with a global presence of over 475 employees, we provide a true multi-tenant, multi-region SaaS platform for our customers to govern more effectively. And as an R&D; member in Galvanize, you will help build our SaaS platform using Serverless AWS technologies while closely partnering with our Product and UX team members to create highly impactful solutions for our customers. We take pride in what we do, so if you want to read more about how we engineer, check out our engineering blog!
Exciting Opportunity Awaits
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be building robust, scalable, and secure microservices that power our SaaS platform and make governance easy for our customers. You’ll have the full power of AWS at your disposal to build Serverless solutions (either brand new, or assisting in migrating services to Serverless), typically in TypeScript. You will be collaborating with a team of highly talented developers, mentor and guide them to new highs. As part of our core governance teams, your team will fully own their services (from code to deployment and monitoring), you’ll participate in architecture discussion, and regularly demo to the entire department. Also, you will be working closely with our Principal Engineers who can help you solve architectural problems optimally and provide new perspectives.
What you will do
- Design and implement secure and scalable solutions using AWS Serverless technology
- Help break down initiatives to deliver increments of the requirements to each stage.
- Optimize your team’s development, and delivery experience, so you and your team can be as productive as possible and regularly deploy to production
- Develop Single Page Application user experiences built with React/Angular and Open API specification APIs.
- Develop high quality code (e.g. adhering to SOLID principles) with plenty of tests and observability baked-in.
- As is necessary, develop infrastructure as code using Terraform so you can use more of AWS
- Work as part of a collaborative, cross functional team where you regularly pair, plan, and execute tasks as a team and strive to optimize your team’s Lead Time, Deployment Frequency, Mean-time-to-recovery, and Change Failure Rate
- Coach and mentor seniors and developers, provide guidance on technical designs, and provide constructive code reviews so everyone can grow and learn alongside you
- Independently manage your tasks in JIRA without Manager involvement.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field with more than 7 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing complex, scalable, fault- tolerant, high-performance SaaS applications.
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using Node.js and/or TypeScript in Open API specifications, visually stunning user interfaces using Angular/React.
- Strong ability to architect for product requirements and implement them in a simple and efficient manner
- Strong ability to coach, mentor, and lead fellow developers, provide guidance on technical design and provide constructive code reviews
- Strong ability to develop highly readable and well-tested code that adheres to SOLID principles
- Excitement for understanding our customers and their problems, so that we can improve governance all around the world
- Experience with AWS Serverless computing, Terraform are a plus
- Experience working with Agile and Kanban / Scrum processes and following strong development and testing processes.
- Experience with good security practices in enterprise application development.
- Knowledge of SQL and NOSQL databases.
Why you’ll love working here
1. You’ll be working in a Serverless organization that strives to primarily develop solutions in a Serverless fashion on AWS. You can read more here.
2. You’ll be rapidly learning with our structured training programs and our company culture that emphasizes continuous teaching and coaching. You can read more here.
3. You’ll have a high impact in the world by building software that improves the daily experience of employees and citizens all around the world.
4. You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, paid days off to volunteer in your community, and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy.
Ready to apply?
Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest!
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Automation Verification Engineer The Automation Verification Engineer is responsible for Requirement’s analysis, test analysis, manual and automated test procedure authoring, test execution, and ma [...]
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., We are looking for PLC Architect to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you are responsible to support and have a future vision for PLC development, designi [...]
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading! When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you g [...]
Automation Verification Engineer The Automation Verification Engineer is responsible for Requirement’s analysis, test analysis, manual and automated test procedure authoring, test execution, and [...]