IBM India Pvt. Limited
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP HANA Analytics
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
- Engaging with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by implementing data warehousing solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP S/4 HANA solutions
- Complete Knowledge of Readily available Embeded analytics Standard options in SAP S/4 HANA 1709 and 1809 .
- Applicant will have experience with both BW and Native HANA development and will have a proven track record of delivering success in end to end, global project implementations.
- Hands-on experience of Native HANA development is mandatory for this role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 to 8 years of SAP analytics experience with at least 2 end to end design and build projects in Enterprise HANA and S/4 HANA space.
- Experience to prepare standards and guidelines document such as naming convention, transport management, best practice documents.
- Experience in designing and building complex SAP HANA analytics architecture and owning the overall solution.
- Complete knowledge and experience around SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics Architecture: Virtual Data Model Based on CDS Views (Private Views, Interface Views, Consumption Views, Extension Include Views), SAP HANA Database Structure, OData Services, Analytics Engine, SAP HANA InA, and Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS) interfaces, Execution of SQL Queries on CDS views, Reporting and Visualization.
- Ability to understand and solve the issue by providing solutions an effective and efficient way.
- Experience in driving workshops with business stakeholders as Architect.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on exposure in reporting tool such as Business object reporting suite, SAP Analytics cloud, Fiori applications.
- Exposure or knowledge in HANA XSA, scaler functions, AMDP.
- Knowledge in big data and machine learning is a plus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Role & Project Information: Ask the HM questions to breakdown the job description and understand key deliverables and duties. Obtain an understanding of the key clients and projects [...]
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing activities for the benefit of the company and customer success. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and will [...]
Introduction Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. [...]
Job Requirements Job Description At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and a [...]