IBM India Pvt. Limited
As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of FI for SAP.
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating,
analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8 to 10+ Years of SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP FI modules. (Finance and controlling).
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support
- Should be able to create requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven work experience in Treasury would be an added advantage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
- Candidate should be trained in SAP SD skill set. - Candidate should be trained in SAP MM skill set. - Must have good communication skills . - Must be a good team player . - Need to serve 2 y [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity - Accountable and owner of technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development - Participate and someti [...]
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for [...]