IBM India Pvt. Limited
At IBM, work is more than a job - it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Pre-sales consultant for Multi Cloud Managed services, you will be responsible for internal business development and handling individual transactions for MCMS for assigned market,
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace,
IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Support engagements on strategic and/or First-of-a-Kind opportunities to harvest assets for repeatability and offering harvest consideration
- Co-create, enable, and support Go To Market initiatives to develop and progress opportunity identification and alternative channel growth via innovative sales plays with geography sales leaders
- Provide education and enablement for sales and solution teams to drive the identification, adoption, and sale of standard offerings and solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of IT experience
- Minimum 4+ years of hands on delivery experience in one of following areas:-1- Telecom 4G/5G deployment or troubleshooting
- Enterprise networks operations centre
- Public cloud networks or build and managed services for infrastructure in public cloud
- Security operations centre
- Working knowledge about public cloud environments specially AWS, AZURE, GCP and IBM cloud along with various terms used for their services
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities - Develops RFP, RFQ, and RFI written responses for unique studies as per the guidance of internal stakeholders. - The role will require the selected stakeholder to unde [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Cisco product and services portfolio understanding. - Working experience in a system integration platform. - Provide pre-sales technical support to clients, underst [...]
- Bid Manage medium to large Customer Experience (CX) pursuits that include capabilities from multiple towers, multiple CX practices, partners, third-party vendors and alliances. - Manage/drive sol [...]
Custom Applications and Database Principal Cloud Architect (IC4-5) Responsibilities Work with Oracle Custom Application and Database team on the shared full stack cloud engineering and migrati [...]