We are looking for an enthusiastic Design Lead to join our creative team, leading creative projects with a passion for design. Youll lead a team of graphic designers and engage with clients to understand their content marketing needs, translate briefs into creative concepts and build relationships with multiple stakeholders. You will collaborate with editorial strategy team to develop innovative concepts and creative solutions. Youll develop your team’s skills and help manage their workloads, ensuring that deadlines and multiple brand guidelines are met.
The daily deliveries will range from infographics, emailers, whitepapers, social media creatives, brochures, website designs (internal), to offline print material.
You will be up to date with current creative trends, have strong communication skills, as well as influence and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
You’ll have relevant software knowledge and be the go-to person for resolving any queries or challenges faced by team members.
You’ll be able to identify the right freelancers for a particular job and grow the freelancer network to be able to scale the growth of the design deliverables.
You’ll have exceptional eye for detail, strong understanding of layout and design fundamentals strong organisation and time management skills.
In this role you will be responsible for bringing inspiration and motivation to the team, conduct performance appraisals for team members and provide regular feedback.
To be successful in this role you will have relevant experience of 10+ years managing and leading creative teams in a professional service, global business environment, managing multiple projects/work streams simultaneously.
You’ll possess strong people management/ team leadership skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to communicate across all levels in an effective manner. Importantly you are a team player, organised and have a focused work ethic. Key responsibilities will include:
- Prior relevant experience managing and leading creative teams in a professional services, global business environment
- Managing multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Ability to lead team and possess strong people management/ team leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels in a highly effective manner
- Technical know-how and expertise and in-depth understanding of design concepts and tools and various platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, After Effects) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Bring design inspiration and thought leadership to the team and their design • Conduct performance appraisals for team and provide regular feedback
- Partner with clients and drive delivery of innovative, high quality solutions • Strong conceptual and design skills
- Interact with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, presentation approaches, styles and techniques
- Present final designs to clients for approval
- Define standards and best practices and ensure they are shared across the team in relation to “state-of-the-art” practices in the Design community
- Demonstrate the value of team’s work by keeping the client up-to-date, and explaining issues, approaches, and solutions (managing expectations)
- Enable and foster the culture of knowledge sharing among team members.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job [...]
Game-changing technology projects need expert design producers to drive them. Our globally distributed Product Design Team (UX and UI) is part of the Dell Digital Design organization who is responsibl [...]
Position: Web Designer-Senior Associate Service Line: LSS Location: Bangalore Experience - 6-9 years of experience. GDS Markets, BMC and AWS service (GDS MBA), part of EY Global Delivery Servi [...]
Position: Web Designer-Senior Associate Service Line: LSS Location: Bangalore Experience - 6-9 years of experience. GDS Markets, BMC and AWS service (GDS MBA), part of EY Global Delivery Serv [...]