Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical Analysis, Coding.
- Taking part in overseas client call.
- Prepare technical documentation and reporting to the technical lead or Project Manager.
- Analyze and code the issues/requirements based on issue description / Requirements Document.
- Prepare & execute unit test cases.
- Understand and Follow Coding standards & Development process.
- Prepare/Review Tech Design and Code review.
- Meet the defined performance targets and quality
- Review and debugging .NET code
Desired Candidate Profile
- - Proven experience as a .NET Web Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and architectural patterns (e.g.
- Thorough understanding of OOP concepts
- Highly experienced in : C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web service, WCF, .Net Core , Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS and Angular
- Experience in : Unit Testing frameworks, integration testing with any tools
- Strong in Software Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Decorator, SOLID Principles etc
- Good to have exposure in Cloud Technologies
- Experienced to Agile practices
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical and design skills
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Preferred to have experience in any content management system
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
5+ years IT experience in Microsoft .Net & MVC platform Candidate should be able to use technical skills (e.g. database techniques) and development skills related to the .Net MVC platform End to en [...]
5+years of experience with technologies including, .Net, Asp.net ,wcf ,Web api C#, 2+ years of API development, WCF Services REST and RESTful API design / Good knowledge of database, SQL - P [...]
Microsoft developers are required who have programmed the MS Chart control available in VS 2010. The candidate must have thorough knowledge of ASP.NET 4.0, C#, HTML and AJAX. Working experience on Ora [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Minimum 7 years experience in a professional Moodle (PHP) development environment; - Extensive knowledge of PHP 5, MySQL 5, Apache 2 and Linux, Ubuntu experience pre [...]