Brunel India Pvt Ltd
Greetings from Brunel !!!
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 90+ offices across more than 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling,
Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Below further details of the job opportunity:
Location : Pune Or Chandigarh (As of now the position will be work from home and later candidate can join at Pune or Chandigarh)
Relevant Years of exp : 8+ years
Position : PRINCIPAL INTEGRITY ENGINEER (Offshore)
To implement Integrity Management, Corrosion and Risk Management services on Pressure Systems for the allocated Assets/sites (primarily O&G; upstream offshore assets). These services are to be in line with Clients requirements and onshore / offshore legislation(s) where applicable. Lead complex projects & exercise his/her technical expertise along with mentoring/training junior engineers. Act as a subject matter expert in assessing the Mechanical Integrity of static equipment and & piping.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline in a relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical or allied, Corrosion, Materials, Metallurgy Engineering)
- Masters Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline in a relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical or allied, Corrosion, Materials Engineering)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector, API 570 Piping Inspection, API 580 Risk Based Inspection or equivalent e.g. ASME/CSWIP Plant Inspector Level 1 or 2
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in relation to the job description with bachelors degree in Engineering and Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in relation to the job description with masters degree in Engineering
- Experience of offshore upstream assets integrity management
- Expertise and application of standards, risk assessments principles, material properties relevant to mechanical plant & equipment integrity and legislation(s) associated with in-service inspection of plant and equipment
- Knowledge of QA/QC systems/procedures and NDT techniques
- Knowledge of design, manufacturing, metallurgy, welding and codes associated with fabrication and construction of plant and equipment.
Please fill in the below details :
- Total No of Experience:
- Relevant years of Experience in offshore upstream assets integrity management:
- Relevant years of Experience in Pressure equipments:
- Current Location:
- Current / Previous Organization :
- Date of Birth :
- Highest Qualification :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Notice Period:
- Your Current / Previous Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Ready to relocate to Pune or Chandigarh on own expenses depending on the situation (Yes/NO):
If interested to explore new opportunities kindly share your CV on the below undersigned details.
Sr. Consultant - Recruitment
E : [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Are Very Sincere And Want to have a sales Excutive With Some dreams in life Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹8,390.00 - ₹33,164.00 per month Education: - Bachelor's (Preferred) Experience: [...]
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will attend client meetings, client calls and work closely with project managers and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently. Must [...]
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end recruitment process across various IT Technologies. - Experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & [...]
Job Profile: Management Group (A) HR Executive/HR Manager/ Admin Executive/Admin Manager/ Project Manager, Management Trainee, Business Executive, Management Executive, Management Trainee (M [...]