Cloudreach Technologies India Private Limited
What will your role be?
The Senior SDET is responsible for defining and implementing strategies that enforce a high degree of diligence and confidence across Cloudreach software products. To achieve this they will work closely with both Product Management and Development teams to ensure the correct development and release controls exist and are mandated. The Senior SDET will also be responsible for designing and architecting automated testing solutions and processes. They will also actively mentor software engineers and more junior SDETs.
- Design & Architecture of automated frameworks
- Design & Architecture of testing environments and data
- Testing & Defect Management strategy formation
- Junior engineer mentorship
- SDET Community promotion
What are we looking for?
- Organization - Able to define roadmap items and specific tasks to achieve them
- Independence - Able to operate with autonomy at a strategic engineering level and proactively maintain relationships with SDET stakeholders
- Tooling - Advanced uses of common test frameworks, BDD, TDD and codified test environment creation
- Functional Testing - Experienced in defining efficient testing needs at system, integration and unit levels.
- Non-functional Testing - Experienced in definition and execution of security and load testing.
- Technical Writing - Advanced technical writing/reporting experience (dissertation or similar)
Degree in Computer Science or technical discipline
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Allstate Roadside Services (ARS) is recruiting senior software engineer to join our Engineering team in Pune. Our common goal is to build digital products that support the strategy of [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks [...]
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custo [...]
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job… Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual [...]