Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate should have very good knowledge and understanding of IND AS and in particular Business Combinations review and accounting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good understanding and working knowledge of IND AS
- New Acquisition & Merger Accounting
- Impairment Process and Accounting
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IND AS and Consolidation process
- Inter Company accounting
- Variance Analysis
- Schedules, Notes to Accounts & Audit
- Working knowledge on ERP and BI systems (People Soft, SAP HANA, Hyperion)
- Overall experience of 8 to 10 years in good organizations (Experience in IT industry)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Team leading skills along with being a good mentor
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Passionate to bring in new thoughts and best practices in the industry
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Asset Servicing Rep 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervis [...]
About the company: We are a LED-lights manufacturing company with operations in Pune, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. We specialize in high-end home lighting. As a part of our expansion, we are planning on h [...]
About the company: Started in 2015, Women in Sport, India Private Limited is India's first online forum created to support women in sport on all levels. It aims to be a one-stop solution for all the [...]
Job Background/context: - Mid-level/Senior Business analyst with strong functional/business analysis skills with around 9+ years of experience to work with Citi Private Bank technology group at Pun [...]