Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Activities to be performed:
- Understand client ask and deliver design as per the industry/Sector/requirement.
- Design using MS Suite, Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Create high-end value added designs
- Create short PPT/GIF animations.
- Enhance overall look and feel of standard documents as per firm’s brand guidelines
- Understands brand and applies it effectively.
- Ensuring high standard of quality in deliverables.
- Work in a wide range of projects and collaborate with groups/teams
- Being proactive and ensuring timely completion of assigned work.
- Consistently demonstrate dynamics of a team player, who understands personal and team roles, contribute to a positive work environment, invest in team bonding, and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent/degree in multimedia or equivalent
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Creative designer fresher or with less than 1 year of professional experience in graphic designing.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Specially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to comprehend instruction, visualize and convert content into meaningful visual presentation.
- Impactful design portfolio.
- Out of box creative thinking, eye for detail and adaptability to new design technologies.
- Ability to work independently or with very little supervision.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
July 28, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- English, Journalism, or related field. - Proven content writing or copywriting experience. - Working knowledge of content management systems. - Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. [...]
Need a casual labour for my led lighting firm. Your work will be to assemble led lights. Salary will be given on the basis of your speed and work done. If you are a group of 5-6 people we can make pro [...]
Job Description We are hiring for the position of Mathematics & Statistics Expert . Candidates who comply with the below requirement should only apply. Freshers can apply We are not taking freelancer [...]
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - On Page Optimisation Knowledge - Expertise on HTML and WordPress - Basic Image Editing - Source and Secure Sponsorship - Link Building Expertise - Competitor Compar [...]