Spectraforce Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
This position reports to the COO and is responsible for defining and implementing a holistic account management, talent pipelining and fulfilment strategy across the SPECTRAFORCE clients in India. This position will also partner closely with our global Client Development (Sales & Relationships) teams to ensure our MSP driven clients in India experience the support levels that our brand delivers in North America.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Own ultimate responsibility for identification and fulfilment of Recruiting Talent for all India Staffing clients
- Develop a talent pipelining planning process that anticipates skill requirements and builds the recruiting capability to ensure the talent required to meet the current and future client needs
- Develop, design, and implement out-of-box strategies for identifying and procuring the right talent for the client
- Lead TA strategy and implementation for fast growth & manage hiring as per business plan
- Build collaborative relationships with clients to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with clients needs
- Define/Refine sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes
- Align delivery processes, teams, technologies and metrics to meet/exceed client SLAs across all aspects of the relationship
- Strengthen delivery and account management teams at all levels including entry level induction and training
- Manage partnerships with job boards
- Responsible for Tech/ Non-Tech & leadership hiring.
- Measure recruitment metrics for monitoring performance
- Design & Implement employer branding initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Recruitment Industry
- Strong verbal as well as written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build trust and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading teams to higher levels of personal and organizational performance
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and work within a decentralized organization with demonstrated success in leading and influencing change
- Ability to learn quickly in response to shifting dynamics and change. Open-minded, agile and able to operate in a flexible manner
- Strong executive presence with demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships and success in influencing leaders across the company at all levels
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description BANKING ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Shared Service Center (SSC) Banking Associate is responsible for performing Day to day ca [...]
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as t [...]
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stat [...]
Job Description ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Collector performs the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen. Collecting accoun [...]