IBM India Pvt. Limited
Support, train and guide in the implementation for the Oracle Financial suite including the following modules:
- Activity Based Management, Advanced Collections, Assets, Balanced Scorecard, Cash Management, Daily Business Intelligence for Financials, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Analyzer, Financials Centralized Solution Set, Financial Consolidation Hub, General Ledger etc.
- Experience in implementation and/or roll-out project is required
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in financial modules and bring in diverse perspectives
- Experience with designing Report, Interface, Customization and Extension (RICE) Components
- Ability to write Functional specification documents to design RICE components
- You will use your business knowledge, passion for learning and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to being transparent and achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 12+ years of working on Interfaces, Customization and Extensions, experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Core Financials and Procurement) as a lead and functional knowledge of the Cloud ERP solution suite is required.
- Hands-on in Oracle Implementation and Customer Success program and know how to team successfully with Oracle during the delivery process.
- Financials business process knowledge is required.
- Expertise in implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
- Proven ability business process areas preferred (atleast two) – O2C Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Acquire to Retire (A2R), Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Act as Oracle Cloud domain expert providing best-practice guidance on supply chain business processes and implementation approaches
- Facilitate and/or conduct requirements workshops as part of sales activities
- Develop solution scope and make implementation recommendations
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Tax and Statutory requirements for country specific localizations is an added advantage
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and se [...]
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Job Detail - Remote/WFH: No - Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - Company: SCIKEY - Type: Contract to Hire (hiring on behalf) - Contract Period: [...]
What would you be doing? Market our top-ranked programs by writing brochures, ebooks, mailers, ad copies and more. Work on positioning our programs/offerings according to the relevant audien [...]
Educational Requirements Bachelor of Engineering A day in the life of an Infoscion • As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to provide best fit architectural solutions f [...]