Ramboll India Private Limited
We invite you to bring your strong knowledge of Novapoint, Civil3D and AutoCad into play as you will be responsible to provide drafting support to technically challenging projects. Technician would create 2D drawings and 3D models and shall be responsible for the technical quality of his own work and would focus on compliance with project objectives and quality standards. To succeed in this role, you must have B. Tech in Civil Engineering Are you our new Assistant Engineer - Roads? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative,
and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our RECdepartment
As our new Assistant Engineer – Roads you will be part of a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated centre of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Professional knowledge and skills – Sound Knowledge of Geometric Design of Roads, 3D Modelling etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with a diverse range of people.
- Willingness to learn new software’s/technique.
- Proven ability to work collectively within a team environment.
- Software driven person who loves to explore new commands and invest time in development of new tools.
- BIM competence especially a good command on either Navisworks/Infraworks is essential.
- BIM Coordination and Data Coordination skills would be an added advantage.
- Perform QA/QC by verifying design methodology, calculations, outcomes, etc.
- Maintaining effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Preferably have an exposure to the projects in Nordic region.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable,
- Experience required 2 to 5 Years.
- Knowledge in roads design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of roads design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the road design software (InRoads/Novapoint/Civil 3D/MX Roads etc),
- knowledge of other related software like Novapoint, Civil3D, AutoCad etc. would be desirable,
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats,
- in addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines, committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience Knowledge of Microsoft applications Good level of written and spoken English
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Process Associate - Claims-INS008129 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now [...]
Associate - Web Publisher-SDS002653 With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, [...]
Process Associate - UW-INS008126 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we [...]
Process Associate - OTC-CPG022557 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, w [...]