Dell International Services IndiaPrivate Limited
India PMI Principal Supplier Process Engineer
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements. We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
Join us as a India PMI Principal Supplier Process Engineer on our Materials and Procurement team in Sriperambadur to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Principal Engineer, you will plan and obtain materials and services for all parts of the business, working with manufacturing and engineering departments on coordinating purchasing activities and maintaining inventory at planned levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Procurement, Technology Providers, Dell suppliers, Regional Dell Factories, and other Dell functions for product launch.
- Develop and manage project schedules for new PCBA product in the Dell line of business.
- Drive quality improvements by eliminating sources of defects in the design, new product introduction, and supplier manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate supplier performance and drive process improvement
- Evaluate operational results against program goals & metrics
- Manage program risks and issues, and drive issues to closure
- Provide executive level updates on all program deliverables
- Detailed PCBA materials and process knowledge
- Proficient in advanced quality management tools such as FAI, SPC, DFMEA, 6-Sigma/BPI, and DOE, etc.
- Problem-solving skills to provide solutions to technical issues involving the design or manufacturing of components and systems.
- Executive presentation skills
- 9+ years work experience in engineering mgmt., quality, or related technical function
- Bachelors / Master in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and Strong English and Command Skills, to lead the decision-making process across multiple areas of the business.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Front End Developer should have technical skills and strong interpersonal skills to be effective on the job, including: Proficiency in website programming languages such as HTML, [...]
Job Description Job Description Manager - Asset Servicing Strong understanding of capital market ? Asset Servicing ? Trade Processing ? Reconciliation Must have knowledge on asset servicing regarding [...]
Job Description Knowledge of Manhattan WMOS application v2013 or higher Understand a company's functional, technical and process needs to create supporting documentation and solution requirements [...]
Job Description Job Description AVP Asset Service & Corporate Actions Looking for candidates from investment banking background having strong expertise in Asset service, corporate actions, dividentd, [...]