Yellow Box HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Location : Bangalore
CTC Offer : upto 18 LPA
Experience : 7- 12 (yrs)
Qualification : Any graduate (10+2+3)
Mandatory Skills :
1. The candidate must be based out of the Head Office (HO Office) looking into the after sales and warranty operations and responsible for the management of the same on the entire national level / PAN India.
2. Should have worked in a similar role at a HO level in companies such as Samsung/ LG/
Whirlpool/ Philips, etc
3. Candidates should be based out of appliances industry primarily the consumer durables / electronics sector
4.Experience leading complex warranty & service processes
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Must be doing Revenue Generation,
Spare Parts Management, Warranty Management
Roles and Responsibilities :
You will be managing service/ warranty process horizontally across categories
involving one or more business lines in the company
- Govern Field Service operations, Call centre operations & Service revenue business.
- Connect technical teams at manufacturer side & Authorized service provider side to plan for
- Coordinate with manufacturers & authorized service providers to identify product failure modes and
get the SOPs for failure diagnosis & the product repairs created.
- Enable service partners on new product launches including arranging the training & samples, etc.
- Complete end-to-end spare parts management from identification of spares to ordering to
distribution to replenishment & return flows for defective spare parts from authorized service
- Work with internal teams such as EKL, Cx, Jeeves, Product, etc. to develop & deploy solves for
- Conduct Field failure analysis during DOA/ warranty period & close loop product feedback with
Quality & sourcing teams
- Create & monitor revenue business through the existing channel of authorized service providers
- The projects would include but not limited to:
Warranty flow execution at scale
Enable service partners with service manuals, product samples & training
Spare parts planning
Monitor & reduce warranty claim leakages
Establish governance framework including setup of metrics with the service partners
Close-loop product feedback with Quality teams
What you should have?
Besides relevant experience, you should be passionate about customer experience. Being successful
at this role will require all round expertise in business, technical and operational aspects of
eCommerce. You will also need high degree of comfort with handling multi-stakeholder scenarios, as
well as managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Minimum 5-7 years in appliances service industry
What will make your profile stand out?
1. Should have worked in setting up Service operations, warranty tracking, product quality
feedback, profit center development, IT support for Service design and service brand
2. Your profile makes us believe that you are an innovative process & business manager with
superior analytical abilities to dig several layers deep into metrics to identify trends and root
3. You have sense of ownership & problem solving attitude
4. You can support developing and presenting business cases to all levels of the organization to
get their buy-in.
5. You have a demonstrated record of delivering superior results.
6. You can demonstrate that:
1. You are comfortable interacting with cross-disciplinary technical and non-technical
2. Strong organizational and multitasking skills to help you balance competing priorities
3. You have excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to
communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
Interested candidates immediately send their updated resumes to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, g [...]
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Handle end-to-end responsibility for managing city operations. 2. Ensure physical verification of the property and handle advertising the [...]
Greeting Of The Day. We Have Required For Data Entry Operator, Ticketing Executive, Email Process, Chat Process, Billing Cashier, Cashier, Billing Executive, Accountant, MIS Executive, Back Office [...]
Requisition ID: 282345 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 197 [...]