Roles and Responsibilities
The Financial Decision Support & Analytics (FDS&A;) team is responsible for providing analyses, insights and reporting that help identify drivers of performance and guide appropriate tactical actions to improve financial outcomes. The team partners with Retail Finance teams in the US for functions such as Global FP&A;, Store Operations, Merchandising and Supply Chain.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Analyst to support the Modernization and Automation team of Global FP&A.; This role will be responsible for partnering directly with Retail Finance leaders and Finance Systems team to develop accurate, efficient and flexible automation solutions. In addition,
utilize best set of tools for modernization and automation of reports that deliver insightful financial analysis that drive fact based, data driven decision making. The Retail Finance partner has a seat at the table and will work with the business to challenge the status quo and dive deep to solve complex business problems.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker with a strong bias to action and could collaborate across Finance. This role requires strong logical reasoning, software development and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of influencing and supporting decisions in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Develop ETL and data collection workflows which is efficient, scalable and flexible
- Deliver insightful financial reporting and dashboards through automation
- Work with large, complex and disparate data sources to draw meaningful inferences and insights
- Automate existing manual report generation process using suitable tools
- Perform data aggregation and/or generate different views as required by business.
- Use elegant visualization techniques to generate insights and summary
- Partner with retail finance teams to provide ad-hoc decision support analysis by leveraging analytics concepts
- Perform function specific deep dives to understand root cause
- Bachelor's/Master’s in Engineering, Computer Applications, Science or related technical fields
- 1-3 years of prior experience in a software development or analytical role, preferably in Retail
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and RDBMS (preferably Teradata, DB2 or Oracle)
- Skilled in SQL, building ETL workflows and data cleansing / analysis
- Experience of file handling and management– read / write, character encoding etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of data handling tools like Python / R
- Experience with excel tools (Power Pivots, Power Query, VBA, think-cell) and PowerPoint
- Exceptional logical, analytical and critical thinking skills; highly detail oriented
- Nice to have experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, TM1)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment and manage multiple competing priorities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Home based data entry / form filling jobs work from any location Training provided Weekly payment available apply now [...]
We are hiring Freshers for Data Entry Executive (Work From Home) Bengaluru Walk-In: 26 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 11am to 5 pm Salary - 6,000 to 25,000 (Weekly or Monthly) Work Type- Work From Hom [...]
The Best Places to Find Data Entry Part Time Work. It is Home based Offline job which usually requires you to work 1 - 2 hour in a Day. You can Work on your PC or Mobile at your home. Work opport [...]
Work from Home & Earn Huge Income This Position Is For People In House Wife's/Service/Business/student's. 2.Weekly Payments monthly payments. 3.This work can be done from any location, PC/Laptop Or [...]