tech mahindra ltd
SUMMARY OF POST
The Test Management Associate will support the Production group in ensuring that all software has been fully and comprehensively reviewed and is complying with the design documents and complies with the pre-defined quality criteria and advises on matters of adequate quality and provides QA sign-off for individual projects.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test Management of Projects including booking of testing resources, setting up JIRA project configuration and access, QA documentation, build access, testing (structured, unstructured, automated), JIRA traffic control and exit criteria process through to product sign-off
- Oversee and validate the QA resource schedule for all projects.
- Remove issues blocking the external testing team from successful completion of the test projects.
- Provides input into resource requirements and risks for project throughout production
- Inputs into Test Strategy for Product Types
- Inputs into Automation Strategy for Product Types
- Creation of Automation Scripts using Selenium (Appium and Java) in line with the Automation Strategy
- Reports on Quality Data for projects
- Weekly Audit of JIRA Data, regularly audit the correct use of Jira and data consistency within Jira.
- Works closely with QA Implementation Lead to understand new Digital Product Types and input into / sign-off Test Strategy
- Ensures Test Booking Requests are entered into JIRA as soon as available, in order to provide visibility to suppliers (with Dates added and supplier informed no later than 4 weeks prior to testing)
- Regularly Reviews QA Documentation and updates (Test Brief, Test Script) to reflect latest Strategy
- Advising on the overall product quality following the final issue fixes in preparation for product sign-off, working with the QA Lead, Project Manager and Project Lead
- Actively monitor traffic of issues in Jira, redirect as appropriate and in line with project schedule dates
- Provide timely escalation of blocking issues to the QA Lead, Project Manager and Project Lead
- Work with the suppliers team to deliver the testing feedback
- Effectively report the status of projects to the QA Lead and Manager.
- Be responsive to changes in testing scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Deliver and maintain daily progress reports
- Maintain and update all QA devices and support the procurement process.
Formal Education & Certification
- Relevant University degree.
- ISTQB or CSTE or other relevant software testing certificate preferable.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant manual and automation testing experience
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of publishing product types including web based platforms, eBooks platforms and classroom presentation software
- General understanding of Avallain or other authoring tools
- Very experienced in creating test documentation including test scripts, test briefs and plans.
- Expert knowledge of Jira or similar issue tracking systems.
- Experience in working with different clients individually.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Experience on Mobile application testing on both Android & iOS.
- Knowledge on different Devices & Operating systems like Mac, PC, Windows, Android & iOS and current OS releasing in the market.
- Automation will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very good communications skills.
- Keen interest in the latest technological developments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Self-starter Must be able to start and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Consultant, Automation In this role, you would be responsible for Automation working on framework design, design the test scenarios, define the environment and integrate the tests with CI tools, [...]
Sr Associate-Automation BDD Selenium-CAP030944 Senior Associate, Automation Function: Operations HYD, India With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise [...]
Sr Associate-Automation BDD Selenium-CAP030944 Senior Associate, Automation Function: Operations HYD, India With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the [...]
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial ba [...]