tech mahindra ltd
SUMMARY OF POST
As a Senior Data Analyst and Modeller, you will oversee and conduct the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions.
You will provide easily understandable analysis and insights, reports, dashboards and high quality infographics, using a mix of sales figures, market research, general lead, opportunity pipeline information and industry baselines.
The end goal is providing the business (both regionally and globally) with a suite of reports and dashboards that help us make better decisions that are driven by data.
It is essential the Senior Data Analyst and Modeller demonstrate strong business understanding and communication skills alongside thought-leadership skills.
You should have extensive technical and mathematical/ statistical knowledge, and a proven track-record of using data science to formulate and present the answers to business questions. You will therefore need to be as comfortable communicating the insights to senior business users as discovering the insights from the data.
You will also need to be able to work in a team and have sufficient technical understanding to be able to provide guidance to a wide variety of colleagues. Experience of working within a book or journal publishing environment also would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Responsible for supporting / assisting with the work of Marketing Services.
- Interfacing with a wide variety of systems and creating actionable outputs and laying the groundwork for further integrations of tools.
- Develop a data-centric approach to marketing analysis that incorporates data collected from other departments.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overview: You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and structuring the data, as well as developing the systems and models that can be applied to our CRM and other databases. You will work closely with our business intelligence teams to link data sources together to ensure you are mining all relevant data captures.
- Developing and managing the processes needed to examine usage data from multiple Cambridge platforms and other sources (eg. social media) and to leverage it for forward planning. Producing periodical reports with visual components that clearly and simply identifies trends and other points of interest.
- Providing valuable business insights in a visually compelling way via PowerBI and other systems.
- Influencing strategic projects including integrating systems and data flows so we can gain a single view of the customer (working closely with technology teams including eg Business Intelligence)
- Utilising historical data sets, planned product changes to model, and forecast business trends.
- Undertake in-depth research, quantify the information and produce qualitative and quantitative reports. They must also be able to utilize data obtained to develop concise summaries targeted at decision points
- Manage data mining, and data mapping integrations (particularly web to SalesForce).
- Determine what data should be gathered from our customers.
- Track and report on key sales and marketing initiatives (including sales pipeline management and customer conversions).
- Offer suggestions aimed at creating efficiency and streamlining operations, while maintaining or increasing compliance rates.
- Work with regions to create region specific dashboards for their reporting
- For each output, create a suite of self-service tools to assist wider team with their own analysis, freeing the data analyst to work on other projects as needed.
- Maintain data analysis training materials for wider marketing and sales team.
- Be adept at Data visualisation including infographics and dashboards.
- Apply predictive analysis and tools to forecast and employ business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
- Understand when and how to use a wide variety of analysis and algorithms including but not limited to: classification, clustering, Nave Bayes, Decision Trees and Regression.
- Analyze sales and marketing data (customer targeting, sales processes, operations, performance, etc.).
- Provide support with technical writing and editing as required.
- Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources within the organization.
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges.
- A specialist, professional function that forms a key part of the publishing process, bringing together customer and product knowledge to achieve brand and sales goals.
- Knowledge of and compliance with international data protection laws.
- Working within marketing workflows and system guidelines.
- The data analyst would work within the existing marketing team at the IOC with their direct manager in the same office. There would be an additional matrix management line connected to another Cambridge office.
- Marketers, daily-weekly, to discuss sales support materials
- Data analysts from other department, to discuss strategies
- Vendors: weekly to monthly, to provide data and respond to queries
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Systems: Power BI, SalesForce, Business Objects, Advanced Excel (including Macros/pivot Tables etc)
- Experience as a data analyst: 3+ years as a data analyst
- Commercial experience working with insights
- Extensive experience working with sales data from lead to conversion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Manager
- Superior organizational skills
- Quantitative skills: experience and knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software such as SPSS to provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Excellent research skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong Team work ability and must be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, and changing environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, factoring every piece/error that might alter the validity of data.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgent requirement for packers helpers wanted. Salary: 16000 to 17000. Room meals available. spot joining letter. [...]
*Dear candidates,work from anywhere,Many people are making more than their salary! Required a single computer with internet. *Get paid daily for typing work done from mobile or PC [...]
Work just like possible only your pc or laptop. No time boundation for this work. *You are fully free to work as per your convenient timings. *No prior experience needed. Weekly payout opportuni [...]
Xilinx Hyderabad is looking for a self-motivated engineer to work on QoR analysis, creation of designs and timing closure for FPGAs. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for so [...]