- Responsible for the progression of each student and getting them placement-ready.
- Building relationships with the students, understanding what they need to achieve, strategizing and executing plans accordingly.
- Acting as the bridge between the students and faculty and coordinating with the NS team.
- Responsible for resume evaluation and mock scheduling.
- Should be able to coordinate with different teams and address students' bottlenecks on priority.
- 1-3 years quota carrying experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Proficiency in Excel. Proficiency in English and Hindi (Spoken & Written).
- Willing to make calls and be responsible for communication as and when necessary.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CCB-Risk- Capital Modeler- Associate JP Morgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial servic [...]
Working Hours / Day: - 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm or 2:30 pm to 11:30 pm or Per Business Demand Mon to Fri; (If business demands, the FTE will work on the holiday & will be eligible for Comp Off [...]
Introduction Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. [...]
Date: May 10, 2021 Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 562110 Company: SLK Software Role P1 Associate Operations Skillset EB ý OperationsSL Rating Specialist Responsibilities ý Responsible for [...]