Mitratech India LLP
Founded in 1987, Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and risk & compliance professionals. Headquartered in Austin, TX, USA and our international offices (London, Munich & India), we serve 1,200 client companies of all size across the globe, representing 30% of the Fortune 500 and over 500,000 users in over 160 countries.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Timings: Rotational Shifts
- 1+ years of experience in production/application support
- Hands-on experience in software applications built on Java/.Net
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Expertise in troubleshooting the issues
- Hands-on experience with ticketing tools
- Knowledge on application servers
- Experience with Windows and/or Unix operating systems preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers, partners and other team members on the usage of our products through various channels: email, phone, chat and support portal
- Be a client advocate!
- Leverage existing product documentation and self-service repository to answer client inquiries
- Troubleshoot issues through reproducing the problem and determine resolution and perform root cause analysis
- Document all communication via ticketing systems
- Participate in acceptance testing and review of newly released software
- Assist clients and internal teams with software upgrades
- Rotational on-call and weekend coverage may be required
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutes online assessment as part of your candidate application.
NOTE: Applicants with 90 days notice period are not eligible.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers! More Info × SCAM ALERT Caution against fraudulent job offers! We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to belie [...]
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Solution Architect -Cloud Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032 Req ID [[17588 [...]
Sr BT Data Scientist - (21003838) Description JOB SUMMARY The Big Data & Enterprise Analytics team is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join us to evaluate trends, characterize factors, develop pr [...]
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Solution Architect -Cloud Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032 Req ID [] | [[Hyd [...]