What Software Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
What is expected of you and others at this level :
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Develop, test and deploy Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Understand and recommend options for integrating AEM with Single Page Applications
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with AEM 6.5/Cloud
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, and bundles.
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows.
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- Good Java/J2EE background and knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks preferred
- Experience developing Single Page Applications is a plus
- Experience with modern responsive UI development beneficial, especially frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with HCL Commerce, Commerce Search, and/or Apache Solr/Lucene is helpful but not required.
- Experience writing and performance tuning SQL queries is desired. DB2 experience is a plus, but not required.
- Agile framework experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills.
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Home based data entry / form filling jobs work from any location Training provided Weekly payment available apply now [...]
We are hiring Freshers for Data Entry Executive (Work From Home) Bengaluru Walk-In: 26 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 11am to 5 pm Salary - 6,000 to 25,000 (Weekly or Monthly) Work Type- Work From Hom [...]
The Best Places to Find Data Entry Part Time Work. It is Home based Offline job which usually requires you to work 1 - 2 hour in a Day. You can Work on your PC or Mobile at your home. Work opport [...]
Work from Home & Earn Huge Income This Position Is For People In House Wife's/Service/Business/student's. 2.Weekly Payments monthly payments. 3.This work can be done from any location, PC/Laptop Or [...]