Additional Work Location(s) :None
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the SAFe (scaled agile framework) agile team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. The PO has a significant role in quality control for the work products he is responsible for. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team.
The Product Owner (PO) with his team will colaborate together with other OEM SAFe agile teams in developing applications related to system functions (life time management, SW download, configuration, etc.)
for a next generation Telematics Control Unit intended to be introduced within new car lines from a automotive OEM.
Within a dedicated software project related to an automotive OEM telematics device:
- Will be customer interface for all Agile feature delivery for TCAM2 in multiple domains.
- Preparation and Participation in PI Planning on a regular basis (every 12 weeks) in a European country
- Iteration Execution: maintenance of the team backlog, iteration planning, just-in-time story elaboration, apply behavior driven development, understand enabler work, participate in team demo and retrospective
- Definition of iterations and stories and acceptance of iteration increments
- Drive of iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories
- Establish story acceptance criteria and acceptance of stories into the baseline
- Performance of inspect and adapt sessions
Besides of the agile project activities:
- Responsible as assigned by the BU supervisor for the partial project execution, i.e., for delivery in time, in quality & at costs in compliance with the committed targets of the project
- Creation presentation of project status reports related to the responsible domain as requested by BU supervisor
- Working experience in automaomotive domain, Telematics experience is added benefit.
- 3+ year experience working on Ethernet, SOMEIP, Vehicle Connectivity and Data Routing.
- 3+ years of experience in Kernel and Elina integration
- Good understanding of integration and CI/ CD.
- Agile Product Owner Certificate
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as product owner within agile teams.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in working within agile teams
- Minimum of 6+ year experience in embedded software development
- Good knowledge in development of software for telematics products/devices for automotive vehicles
- Analytical skills and good system understanding in the embedded SW area for automotive market
- Self-driven and able to help other achieve this.
- Autonomous and systematic way of working.
- Good English skills in spoken and written English.
- Good presentation skills
- Good working skills in regards to Atlasian Tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience working in IBM ALM.
- Willingness to travel as required by project needs (see above)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate, Greetings!! Convate is a maven international recruitment consultancy, has experience of placing Professionals across India and Middle East, since 2004. Please find the brief about [...]
Position Title: Product Owner Position Summary: The Product Owner - Working with your Product Management colleagues, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the pro [...]
Responsibilities The scrum master is the team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use. [...]
Position Title: Product Owner Position Summary: The Product Owner - Working with your Product Management colleagues, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the [...]