Position Title: Cloud Data Architect
Unilever is going through a major transformation journey. The ambition is to become a data intelligent company. We are looking for an experienced cloud data architecture lead that will help enable our strategy through the design of robust, reliable, performant and cost effective cloud data solutions.
Essential Experience / Skills
- 8-10 years Deep Microsoft Azure product knowledge and understanding of product features, with exposure to other cloud solutions (Google, AWS) a plus
- Proven track record in designing, developing and implementing data modelling, at a conceptual, logical and physical level
- Experience with accountability for E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Understands industry recognised data modelling patterns and standards
- Understands overall IT system design, in particular networking, authorization and authentication protocols, data security, disaster recovery
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- Expertise in cloud security and identity best practices
- A deep understanding of ETL and ELT tools and techniques
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft Azure tools for data engineering (including Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Integration Runtimes)
- Knowledge of the latest technologies to process large amount of data (Apache Spark; Databricks is a plus)
- Experience with streaming, real time and fast data and technologies like Kafka / Confluent is a plus
- Other advantages include exposure to Microservices design/implementation, API Management, Container technologies, Kubernetes, Serverless, NoSQL, Caching, Messaging, Kinesis
- A great team player, with the ability to perfectly integrate and play a pivotal role in a team that includes also data scientists, data engineers and data analysts
- Able to appreciate short term vs. long term goals and take both tactical and strategic decisions
- Great communication skills, ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong organizational skills, the ideal candidate has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Stays on top of the latest trends and develops expertise in emerging cloud technologies
- Works well as a technical leader and individual contributor
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate, Greetings!! Convate is a maven international recruitment consultancy, has experience of placing Professionals across India and Middle East, since 2004. Please find the brief about [...]
Company Overview US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. Have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. This [...]
Job Description Summary As a Web Analytics Architect, you will be aligned to the Customer Digital Experience team and will facilitate increased product adoption and conversion by implementing industr [...]
Introduction The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies [...]