IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Validation Consultant, you are responsible to Lead the envisioned solution conceptualization and design and provide functional inputs as and when required.
- Define Validation Strategy & Plan, Review and finalize CSV summary and system readiness documentation.
- Prepare Validation artefacts for Existing and New applications
- Review, approve and sign along with update of Validation artefacts and Validations deliverable template for SAP and Non SAP w.r.t SOP & QI.
- Recommend best practices and improvements on Validation process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in IT or CSV domain
- Validated functional experience on CSV domain
- Solid understanding of Prepare/Update SOPs, Templates, and Quality Instructions (QI)
- Proficient in process documentation
- Experience in training resources on functional area
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description D365 Finance & Operations SCM Functional Consultant Experience of minimum 2-3 full life-cycle implementations using MS Dynamics D365 F&O; SCM Solutions Gathering, understanding, anal [...]
Job Description 105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant. Your responsibilit [...]
Industry Programs is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture s Capability Network (CN) team. We serve a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries across Industry Groups (I [...]
Job Profile Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technolo [...]