IBM India Pvt. Limited
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Cloud EDR Engineers deploy, manage, monitor,
and tune systems and solutions in conjunction with skilled architects and project management teams. They focus on ensuring proper implementation and execution of challenging security and compliance demands.
Specializing in the disciplines, requirements, and best-practices regarding EDR systems, this Engineer will be responsible for monitoring and supporting global deployments at-scale. They will administrate the EDR infrastructure, interact with Security and Operations teams to react to incidents and alerts, and leverage insight to discern and identify innovative solutions with Architectural team.
By monitoring security systems and tooling, properly recording activities in ticketing system, thoroughly documenting proposed or executed changes within change management system, planning and executing technical projects, configuring and integrating security tools in on-prem, as well as classic and next-generation Cloud, Security Engineers assure risk-averse and compliant solutions.
They are challenged with the creation of scripting and automation, integration with CI/CD, gathering of data for research, audit, and compliance purposes, troubleshooting tooling with internal and external teams of experts.
Working closely with other security engineers, security operations center staff, vulnerability management analysts and related internal teams (e.g. DC Operations, Networking, DevOps, Trust and Assurance, etc.) requires not only the technical skills to achieve expedient, comprehensive solutions; but also the soft skills and adaptability to work successfully with teams from around the globe.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of information security engineering experience
- 5+ years of general systems engineering experience
- Awareness of security standards (CIS, DISA-STIGS, etc)
- Proficient with both Windows and Linux (CentOS, RHEL, etc) operating systems
- Proficient with one or more EDR platforms (VmWare React, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.)
- Proficient with compliance programs (HIPAA, GDPR, SOC, ISO, PCI, NIST, etc.)
- Experience with:SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, Nitro, etc.)
- SOAR (Resilient, Demisto, ServiceNOW, etc.)
- Ticketing (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.)
- DAST/SAST (IBM AppScan, SonarQube, etc.)
- Vulnerability & Baseline (Qualys, Tenable Security Center, etc)
- Application Control (VmWare App Control, CylanceProtect, Quualys WAS, etc)
- Other: Demisto, TruSTAR, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Travis, etc.
- Security/privacy specific training/certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Role & Project Information: Ask the HM questions to breakdown the job description and understand key deliverables and duties. Obtain an understanding of the key clients and projects [...]
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing activities for the benefit of the company and customer success. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and will [...]
Introduction Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. [...]
Job Requirements Job Description At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and a [...]