You will be responsible for the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
In this role, we are looking for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning (Aura and LWC).
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code,
version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 3+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Strong LWC or Aura development skills.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Strong expertise on web service.
- Need to have clear understanding of MVC architecture
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Preferred CertificationsSalesforce Platform Developer 1Salesforce admin
- Nice to Have certificationsSalesforce Platform Developer 2Salesforce platform app builder
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Horizontal?Digital?is headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, MN, with additional U.S. offices in Denver and Dallas; MEIA presence in Dubai, U.A.E.,?Bengaluru, Vadodara, Pune and Hyder [...]
Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for cu [...]
Job Description for Salesforce Application Support : - 6 to 10 years of relevant experience - Should be able to implement and maintain Salesforce customizations and integrations. - Experience [...]
Position: Sales force Developer with CPQ Technical Architect Sourcing Location: Anywhere from India Office Location: Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad/Kolkata/ WFH for next 2-3 years for non metro c [...]