Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Scope of the Role: Developer Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
Candidate should be comfortable working in 24*7 shifts (specifically Night shifts) and the below timings are subject to change basis the business need.
(12:30/1:30 PM - 09:30/10:30 PM) IST OR ( 08:30/09:30 PM - 4:30/5:30 AM) IST OR (5.30/6.30 PM - 2:30/3:30 AM) IST
BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience - Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration - REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites /Communities/
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture - Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- g Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
· Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
· Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
· Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Software Engineer - Java/BigData/Hadoop/Spark Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, munic [...]
II. ROLE DESCRIPTION Overall objective of the Role . Applying best practices, country specific knowledge, and technical know-how the Solution Consultant will ensure that the solution fits [...]
Job ID: JR0168179 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: India, Hyderabad Job Type: Experienced Hire Engineering ManagerJob Description [...]
Responsibilities: Design, develop, code, test, debug and deploy applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer. Flexibility to play the role of a business [...]