Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate – and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
Business Value Services is a strategic team that is geographically aligned within the Sales organization and supports opportunity pursuits within our top accounts and industries. We collaborate in developing the account penetration strategy with Regional Vice Presidents, Global or Strategic Account Managers, and Account Executives within Sales. We prepare provocative and visionary proposals for Chief Executive Officers, General Managers, and Chief Information Officers of the Fortune Global 500. We develop business cases that project value realization for Boards of Directors and Chief Financial Officers to review and approve in response to capital appropriation requests for transformational investments in our cloud solutions.
Can you successfully wear multiple hats as a market researcher, financial advisor, and sales strategist? Are you equally comfortable communicating with business and technology audiences? Do you strive to continually evolve and innovate your work products to bring new investment insights to the table? Does customer success define your success?
Business Value Services is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated Director / Senior Director to join the team.
- Drive a higher volume of larger deal transactions to increase penetration in the Fortune Global 500
- Share knowledge and insights with Sales leadership to help manage the deal and prepare for negotiations
- Participate in executive briefing sessions during Dreamforce and Salesforce1 World Tours
- Develop and deliver compelling business case presentations that accelerate and/or expand opportunities
- Customize and maintain sound financial models that justify strategic investment decisions
- Prepare thought-provoking executive proposals to engage customers in long-term business relationships
- Facilitate cross-functional discovery sessions to identify and prioritize key business value drivers
- Author thought leadership content on cloud benefits, industry solutions, and “all things value”
- Act as a business value subject matter expert in account planning sessions and quarterly business reviews
- Gather and manage a library of differentiating “big fat claims” of value for our solutions
Skills and Experience
- Unwavering commitment and unflappable integrity as a trusted advisor of business value propositions
- Excellent situational awareness in handling objections in dynamic customer environments
- Results-oriented strategic thinker that helps customers “cross the chasm” from current state to future state
- Executive presence while collaborating with and successfully influencing the C-suite to invest
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Deep financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models
- End user and/or professional experience with enterprise cloud solutions
- Familiarity with the Target Account Selling (TAS) methodology and Dealmaker software
- 6 to 11 years of experience in financial analysis, investment analysis, or management consulting roles
- MBA degree in economics, finance, operations, strategy, etc. from a leading university preferred
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, operations, etc. required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
processing of samples non covid Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹11,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Work Remotely: - No Speak with the employer +91 +919891870765 [...]
Urgently Looking for Male Candidates for the Customer Support Executives for Back end/Non-Voice Process in Gurugram (Udyog Vihar Phase-IV) Jobs & Responsibilities: - 1. Candidates must be having the [...]
Urgent Hiring for Voice and Non-voice Delhi, Gurgao, Noida If interested please fill the form and send your cv https://forms.gle/45eXH7iaHoVK9h476 Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25 [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities This role will support our S&P; Offering as the responsible Product Manager in the lifecycle of S&P; Technologies including Intelligent Workforce. Key act [...]