IM Solution Delivery Manager
Department: Information Management
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Information Management
Description & Requirements
This opportunity is for a Delivery Manager on the xerox.com team within the Xerox Digital Experience (XDX) organization. This is a key role in delivering value to the business and our customers and involves a unique blend of technology and leadership.
The Delivery Manager is focal for bringing an IT solution (application or service)
from concept through deployment and ownership of ongoing change and improvements for the solution.
· Assumes ownership and accountability for solutions within our eCommerce portfolio
· Engage with the internal business customer to elicit requirements and transform them into use cases and user stories
· Participate in project planning to develop an executable and committable plan for delivery of the solution
· Ensures a cost-effective solution through the use of best-in-class technologies and best practices
· Collaborates with a customer, Business Relationship Manager, Platform and Solution Architects, and Development leads to ensure a comprehensive solution that delivers strong value to the business and our customers.
· Operates within XDX Governance and Security frameworks and controls
· Collaborates with Production Operations to ensure operational integrity and meet appropriate levels of service for solution
· Work closely with customers, end-users and suppliers to manage the service and ensure minimal downtime.
· Act as an advocate for the Business; build a strong relationship with the Business in partnership with the Business Relationship Manager
· Escalation focal point for Service/Customer/End User issues/concerns/problems
· Operate independently with minimal supervision
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline a plus
· Industry certifications a plus: Agile, PMP, ITIL
· Excellent management and communication skills - written and verbal (English)
Skills and Experience
· Minimum: 10 years of IT Experience
· Minimum: 3-5 years leading development teams
· Minimum: Extensive relevant experience in deploying and operating major IT systems
· Experience in an agile delivery environment. Scrum master experience a plus.
· Functional and demonstrable understanding of multi-tier applications, preferably in a Java EE based platform
· Understanding of Best Practices for Internet-facing Web Applications and eCommerce Applications
· Experience with B2C and B2B eCommerce platforms and processes a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Process Associate - Claims-INS008129 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now [...]
Associate - Web Publisher-SDS002653 With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, [...]
Process Associate - UW-INS008126 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we [...]
Process Associate - OTC-CPG022557 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, w [...]