Engineer II, Software Engineering (Test Engineer)
Department: Design & Development Engineering
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Design & Development Engineering
Description & Requirements
Shift Timings:- 01:00 to 10:00 PM IST
Integrated Scrum Team Members are responsible for
- Understand requirements; Design, Develop and Maintain Manual Test Suites.
- Enhancements/recommendations to platform software as defined under the scrum process guidance
- Analyze product test requirements and provide impact assessment for testing new features or bug fixes.
- Work closely with the Product Team and provide Test Estimates, Risks and practices
- Identify, report and manage defects in the Defect Tracking System.
- Enforce quality processes and ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed the required level of quality.
- Acting as a key contributor throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Supporting the Agile and Scrum methodologies utilized by the Platform Development organization to maintain tight schedules and high-quality code bases for all of the offerings that the organization supports.
- Owning and practising solid technical, quality and process practices
- Good communication skills
General skills include:
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to do presentations and walkthroughs with System and Business personnel.
- Writing custom code/develop framework/code reviews, Testing Methodologies, Automated Regression Testing
- Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
- Understanding of DevOps practice to support continuous integration, build and deploy process.
- Identify and prepare test data for testing using SQL Queries.
Good to have
- Experience with Agile development methodology, Selenium, Microsoft Test Manager, GIT, Azure DevOps
Education and Experience
- 5-12 Years’ Hands-on Quality Assurance Experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Supervise Workloads , schedule tasks and other related works. 2. Ensure safety standards in transportation activities. 3. Handle loading and unloading operations. 4. Maintenance of vehicles in g [...]
Job Title Quality Controller – Muvattupuzha, Kochi Kerala (JOB CODE080416A) Sex Both Experience Required 1 – 3 Year Salary Negotiable Qualification B.Sc Chemistry [...]
Job Description: Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to bui [...]
Job Summary Experience: 6 - 9 Years Location: Bangalore Designation: Mobility Tester - AM Degree: BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA Educational Level: Gradu [...]