- Understand ASG Vision coming from CTO about strategic innovation activities that are critical for the business success.
- Work closely with Architecture Stack Director to clearly prioritize research initiatives based on the CTO Innovation Vision and produce an effective backlog to be planned with the organization.
- Work closely with Architecture Stack Director to align research initiatives following Architecture Standards already defined.
- Coordinate with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure correct investment on research projects are being done effectively.
- Manage Research Projects execution with Product Owners and development teams that have people involved.
- Collaborate with Product Chief Architects and CTO presenting and sharing all the advances on research projects.
- Hands On activities. Participate directly with Architecture Stack Director on research projects that are critical.Analyzing technology trends, tools, platforms and solutions.Designing technical solutions that could be adopted by ASG products to incorporate those research projects.Performing POCs and development of pieces that could be potentially reused by products.Presenting and documenting the result of the research initiatives to the organization and all people involved.
Required Skills and Characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, numerical, organizational and communicational skills.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects, across multiple countries with multiple time horizons and objectives.
- Effective influencing, reporting, and coaching skills
- Ability to work on and own initiatives with minimal oversight, an organized and thorough approach to work
- 10+ years of relevant development work experience on several projects.
- Experience and knowledge on distributed architectures and microservices development
- Experience and knowledge related to Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Good skillset regarding API development best practices and API management.
- Past experience as a chief architect or technical lead with hands on experience on development. deploying native SaaS platforms in the enterprise software business
- Experience of working closely with development and operations teams.
- Ability to become proficient to expert status in short time on new technologies.
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must demonstrate English language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- University degree required, Architecture certification a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsible for the New-Development and enhancement of HW-Concepts, HW-Architecture, Selection of new electronic technologies and electronic parts, Description of Interfaces, Dimensioning of electroni [...]
Client of Forstaffing Chennai, India Full -time May, 13 Digital BDE from Hospitality Background Forstaffing Digital BDE from Hospitality Background September 15, 2016 Filed under: Published: May 13, 2 [...]
Client of Forstaffing Guurgaon, India Full -time May, 09 Asp.net + MVC developer Forstaffing Asp.net + MVC developer September 15, 2016 Filed under: Published: May 9, 2016 Job Type Description [...]
Technical missions Main Activities: - Identify clarify Project and Customer needs related to real-time, safety and COTS integration constraints - Define the Software Architecture, global [...]