- Build and work with real-time services along with batch data pipelines that track and attribute ad spend to actions that Uber users take (e.g. take rides, eats orders, etc.).
- Work on systems that will use advanced machine learning techniques to optimize spend within different channels
- Build real time systems that can handle millions of TPS in sub 10ms latency
- Build systems that detect ad fraud and help us eliminate ad networks that are only here to rob us of our money.
- Build systems that get us free traffic (SEO and content) instead of having us pay other ad networks for it.
- Build systems that will help us target the right kind of potential users.This involves working with datasets that are world population scale (billions of rows).
What You'll Need
- Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture. You can discuss the tradeoff between architectural choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Python, Golang and Java.
- Big data: Experience with Distributed system such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Vertica is preferred.
- Data pipeline: Strong understanding in SQL, Database. Experience in building data pipeline is nice to have. Love getting your hands dirty with the data implementing custom ETLs to shape it into information.
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- Hands on experience in Software Architecture and Software Design,
- Presenting Technical Information,
- Hands on experience in web applications
- Hands on experience in Micro Services.
- Should have hands on working experience with RDBMS/SQL and schema design
- Strong written and communication skills
Must have skills:
- Experienced Java full stack with Spring Boot, Eclipse
- Experience in MongoDB
- Experience working in Kafka, Open Shift and Red Hat Rules Engine
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and TDD or
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team. Comfortable direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Background: BDS, 0-3 Years of experience ( Male ), Clinical experience not necessary Job Responsibility : The primary responsibility is to reach out to the prospective customers, understand requ [...]
Must-Have - Knowledge About Medicines Reading Prescriptions (Handwriting Is Often Difficult To Read) Be Able To Suggest Medicines For Basic Ailments Suggest Alternate Medicines If One Brand Is N [...]
Looking for Graphic Designer with 1 to 2 years of Experience . Must have Designing Experience and worked on the modern tools. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month Sche [...]
- Interact and Pitch the materials to the Interior Designers. - Meet the architects and Interior designer as and when there is a meeting scheduled. - Convert the leads into business - Daily Repo [...]