- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Handle engagement budgets and support Overseers in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the current risk state.
- Improve quality and efficiency of recommended risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research,
and performing analysis
- Form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Conceptualize and implement strategic solutions to address risks of fraud, corruption and leakage
- Developing long-term relationships across a network of existing and potential clients, understanding their businesses to provide tailored insights
- Build/refine existing service offerings including delivery model, commercial model and technology solution
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts of Genpact
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Chartered Accountant / MBA
Preferred professional proficiencies
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor with one or more degrees like CA, CPA, CIA, MBA
- Required overall experience of 7-8 years in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function in Consulting industry. With proven track record in leading such projects.
- Robust report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work optimally with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and authoritatively.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and integrity.
Should have an exposure of interacting/liasioning at CXO level or a level below
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Requires Faculty in Fashion Designing specializing in MFA & BFA About SILICA Institute: SILICA is a leading institute providing guidance and coaching for design entrance exams like NI [...]
Salesforce Einstein Designer Required Technical Skills and Experience · Salesforce Application Architect or Salesforce System Architect certified · Einstein Analytics and Discover Consultant Cert [...]
: India is among the top ten priority markets for General Mills, and hosts our Global Shared Services Centre. This is the Global Shared Services arm of General Mills Inc., which supports its operati [...]
Perform any of the following or other duties as assigned to meet quality and production goals: Lab Weights & Measures Measure stone weight and other required data; prepare each stone for subsequent [...]