Blue Stone Staffing
Reference Code: 5015
Title: Manufacturing Engineer 3
Location: Warren, Michigan 48092
Duration: 52 Weeks, 1 Days
Job ID: 131730-1
The GA Matching Scanning Engineer’s primary role is to execute dimensional scanning measurements for the General Assembly (GA) Match Activities, assist with the installation of parts on checking fixtures and M2 body during the match events, identify, document and resolve dimensional fit issues, and lead the dimensional problem solving activities in the interior and exterior to ensure the vehicle achieves its Dimensional Technical Specifications.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes product designs for best method of manufacture.
- Proposes and evaluates the processes for equipment in assigned area.
- Directs the design, development, and/or improvement of manufacturing processes for an assigned area.
- Provides technical support for specific plant operations.
- Regular contract with others outside the work group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key dimensional support for VDQM and total vehicle dimensional quality; emphasis on body and exterior including the start of IV through Launch Team Release.
- When a VDQM is not assigned, the BIW QL will fill this role.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Confirm match build measurement schedules for the ITAC/ETAC/M2 body & communicate to the team.
- Execute validation measurements of TAC fixtures.
- Execute measurements of dimensionally critical interior and exterior parts at suppliers prior to match build events. Leverage data to ensure supplier readiness for Matching, elevating issues as appropriate.
Match Event Execution:
- Assist the matching team with the installation and evaluation of GA parts per the build schedules, to ensure readiness for measurement.
- Execute planned scanning measurements for match build events including slow builds, layer builds and integration level scans.
- Identify and document issues per the match build schedule.
- Process standard data and integration reports in a timely manner.
- Process data to provide deep dive information for specific match build identified issues in a timely manner.
- Review measurement results with Launch team as required during issue deep dive reviews.
Follow-up/Launch Dimensional Issue Resolution:
- Execute interior/exterior dimensional integration/problem solving and support the VDQM as needed.
- Ensure all assigned issues are thoroughly root caused using measurement data.
- Review measurement results with Launch team and/or part suppliers as required to close out issues thru MVBS.
- Assist the matching team to facilitate the installation and measurement of new/improved parts on ETAC/ITAC and body to validate and close out issues (as the parts become available).
Preferred Work Schedule:
7 am to 3:30 pm core hours.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Human Resource Intern | Techvolt Software pvt.ltd Dear Candidates, Greetings from Techvolt Software Pvt.Ltd, Coimbatore Techvolt Software offers internship opportunities Human Resource (Recr [...]
Software developer... Qualification: B.Sc. IT / BE IT / BE Computer Science / MCA Experience : 1 - 5 yrs Job Responsibilities: Perform full Life-Cycle software development. Test and Ev [...]
Greetings!! We are pleased to inform you that we are conducting Video interviews for Java Spring Boot Developer Opportunities. Interview Date: 15th May Job Location: Pune & Chennai Contact Pers [...]
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Kelly Services. Excellent job opportunity with MNC. JD: Should have excellent communications skills - Good presentability - Excellent in Recruitment, Pharma [...]