AVEVA infuses industrial software with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver operational agility and empower human expertise. Our solutions advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, we inspire insights that transform opportunity into sustainable business value. We combine unparalleled intelligence with collaborative innovation to enable people and industries to thrive.
There are 6,000 of our people at 90 locations in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help,
industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
About the Role:
As part of AVEVA’s global Research & Development group, the Interoperability team implement and deliver integration for AVEVA’s market leading engineering design products, both between AVEVA’s own products and to 3rd Party products. We are looking for a Software Architect who has a strong Cloud experience, and is influential, pragmatic, and motivated to enhance and develop the software architecture in Interoperability, to help us deliver high quality industrial software for our customers.
As the Software Architect you will work with colleagues from across the whole of the Interoperability team, including developers, testers, scrum masters, product owners and management and Coordinate with Chief Technologists, in order to define and refine the architecture for AVEVA’s interoperability products and their road map for both on-prem and Cloud.
The role is hands-on development, but you will also be expected to create and present visions on designs and architecture. You should have the ability to be a self-starter and work independently on technical projects .
In this Role you will :
• Develop and define architecture, API’s, SDKs etc for implementing cloud services.
• Work in the Interoperability team to implement cloud solutions and make the correct technology decisions, in close collaboration with other product teams and Chief Technologists.
• Design, test and build APIs and capabilities for Interoperability products, in AVEVA’s cloud platform.
• Recommend a backlog of technical improvements to be implemented.
• Coach colleagues on best practices in software development, especially on cloud technology.
• Be expected to undertake occasional travel, perhaps internationally, according to the current project and customer needs.
• Report to the Head of Product for R&D; Interoperability.
• There are no direct reports for this role.
Skills, Education & Experience
• You have minimum bachelor's degree or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• You have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience building applications for enterprise software on premise and cloud.
• You have extensive Azure Cloud skills - Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Kubernetes etc. If you also have AWS experience, then this is a plus.
• You are comfortable communicating with and presenting your ideas to any level within the company as well as to some of our customers.
• It is beneficial if you have technical knowledge of Document and Configuration Management Systems and are familiar with modern, iterative software design processes like Scrum or SAFe
• It is beneficial if you have previous experience in an allied engineering industrial sector - Process Plant, Power, Marine, Oil & Gas, Food & Bev, or similar.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgent requirement for packers helpers wanted. Salary: 16000 to 17000. Room meals available. spot joining letter. [...]
*Dear candidates,work from anywhere,Many people are making more than their salary! Required a single computer with internet. *Get paid daily for typing work done from mobile or PC [...]
Work just like possible only your pc or laptop. No time boundation for this work. *You are fully free to work as per your convenient timings. *No prior experience needed. Weekly payout opportuni [...]
Xilinx Hyderabad is looking for a self-motivated engineer to work on QoR analysis, creation of designs and timing closure for FPGAs. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for so [...]