The ISS Technology provides systems development, business analysis, architecture & engineering, implementation and support services for FIL’s Investment Management, Investment Services & Fund Accounting, Business Finance and several other business groups globally. The department supports the business units catering to the entirety of FIL’s Investment Process for all asset classes in all of FIL’s international locations, including London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai.
Purpose of the Role
This is for an opportunity as a Distinguished Engineer in the Research and Sustainability programmes which ae integrated with different vendor applications and data platforms.
These applications and platforms ensure availability of consistent data across Equity, FI and Multi-Asset applications and offer best in class Research authoring, viewing and distribution capabilities.
The role will be required to lead the QA delivery for the Research Programme. The role will also interact closely with the technology and business stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 9 -15 years
- BE / BTech
- overall experience of ‘hands on’ system software analysis, development, testing and maintenance
- Seasoned IT software delivery professional with an experience of 10+ years of hands on development.
- Expert at following technology sets -
- Hands with Angular and node js
- Strong exposure to cloud applications
- Web applications, Web Services and batch applications development
- SQL or similar RDBMS
- Basic sof Java
- Unix command line and scripting
- Highly skilled and efficient with Web development tooling like Visual Code (or similar)
- Experience with messaging based development on any of the technologies like WebSphere MQ, Active/Rabbit/Sonic MQ
- Hands on with .net design patterns.
- Experience with agile / continuous delivery paradigms of software development and with extreme programming (XP) techniques is key.
- Should be an expert craftsman on test first model of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expert at putting in continuous integration and build/release automation practices. Experience on atleast one build server like Bamboo, Teamcity, Jenkins etc …
- Has ability to envision design for complex functional and technical problems while incrementally evolving the implementation in simple progressive steps of deliveries.
- You are adept at Pair programming and can comfortably pair with other developers irrespective of maturity/experience levels. You are eager to coach/guide juniors to improve the delivery capability.
- You are at ease with understanding/supporting the code base written by others and in learning/trying wider technology sets / problem solving methods used in a project.
- Aware and experienced with code and language/technology best practices.
- Aware and experienced with different forms of architectures like SOA, Microservices, EDA ….
- Experience with advanced troubleshooting and performance tuning methods for .net / web based ecosystems like container tuning, memory/thread analysis, SQL tuning etc …
- Experience on development and solution architecting on cloud ecosystems (AWS, Cloud Foundry etc…)
Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong team player Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level Ability to convey strong messages in a polite but firm manner Willingness to travel overseas at a short-notice Willingness to work in different time-zones if required Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies. Self-motivation is essential, should demonstrate commitment to high quality design and development. Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders .Flexibility and an open attitude to change. Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a medium term and long term perspective Ability to learn and quickly get familiar with a complex business and technology environment.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
processing of samples non covid Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹11,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Work Remotely: - No Speak with the employer +91 +919891870765 [...]
Urgently Looking for Male Candidates for the Customer Support Executives for Back end/Non-Voice Process in Gurugram (Udyog Vihar Phase-IV) Jobs & Responsibilities: - 1. Candidates must be having the [...]
Urgent Hiring for Voice and Non-voice Delhi, Gurgao, Noida If interested please fill the form and send your cv https://forms.gle/45eXH7iaHoVK9h476 Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25 [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities This role will support our S&P; Offering as the responsible Product Manager in the lifecycle of S&P; Technologies including Intelligent Workforce. Key act [...]