The Cybersecurity & Technology Risk department is a part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) department. The GBS function provides Technology services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, and marketing and customer service functions.
Cybersecurity & Technology Risk is responsible for:
- Cyber Security: Protecting the Technology Environment from internal and external security threats,Application Security (through secure coding practices, penetration testing,
and developer training)Identity & Access ManagementOperations – working to principles of least privilege, access appropriate to role, and Role Based Access Control Product Team - engineering, domain architecture, development and technical support Infrastructure SecuritySecurity Engineering and ArchitectureSecurity Application Support – working to support & build live production solutions providing security services to the company applications & run by IT Security operations.Cyber Defence Operations
- Information Security Risk Management
- Technology Risk and Audit Management,
- Technology Service Continuity
Team & Role Description
The IAM Product team brings together delivery, support, architecture and design into a single product team with a single global vision and strategy. The team looks after enhancing and supporting Fidelity internal IAM technology products and bespoke integrations. This covers maintaining and building new connectors/integrations, delivering new IAM capabilities via automation, engineering, testing & configuring new components. The team operates across multiple geographic locations (India, Ireland, Germany, Asia Pacific) and ensures the product is secure, stable and available with minimum disruption to business.
The security solutions supported by the team provide critical services to the business applications, the wider technology group, and to IS&TR; covering: Identity Governance & administration , Privilege Access Management, Enterprise directory services and PKI.
The successful candidate will be part of the IAM product team mainly involved on migration of live IAM services from an old to a new IGA system and integrating the new IGA with different enterprise systems (core and business).
A previous experience in migration to Savyint IGA will be an advantage.
- Participate on the migration deliverables from old to new IGA solution
- Manage IGA solution deployments through development life-cycle, including analysis of solution requirements, solution design, configuring and customizing existing and new solutions, testing and support.
- Onboard business applications for access governance and auto-provisioning
- Integrate the IGA with core systems including HR, Active Directory or ITSM tools such as ServiceNow.
- Design, develop and deploy access management policies and workflows
- Work on new IGA capabilities to solve business problems using standard project management/business analysis lifecycle practices.
- Write and review technical designs
- Automate integration leveraging APIs
- Ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced global environment
- Liaison with the vendor and different stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications Required
- BSc/BA/BE/B Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in engineering, integration or support of Identity & Access Management solutions with at least 2 years experience on Savyint IGA product.
- Previous experience on IGA migration projects is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience on IGA integration with core systems: HR (Workday), AD, ITSM (ServiceNow).
- Strong knowledge and experience on APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Basid understanding of cryptography (TLS, PKI)
- Good understanding of cloud environments (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Very good LDAP skills and Familiarity with scripting (i.e. shell, Python)
- Experience on automating testing of IAM Releases and enhancements.
- Understanding of the underlying protocols and data used as the basis for the security monitoring service, including: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Broad understanding of the following technologies and their inter-operability (Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Understanding of highly available application architectures, including network and application load balancing and failover
- A strong disposition to take responsibility and to lead by example.
- Ability to draw on experience to question and challenge existing or proposed solutions
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Organised with good attention to detail with a natural ability to prioritise workload and objectives.
- Analytical skills with an ability to quickly assimilate new information
- Understanding of emerging technologies and corresponding security threats
- Able to articulate effectively impact, cause and solution in both technical and business calls
- Strong communication skills and flexible team player. Evidence of being in a position responsible for communicating technical issues to non-technical users. E.g. Formal stakeholder engagement/communications
- Experience working with teams across separate geographies
- Significant experience with integration, migration and communication issues among applications, databases and technology platforms.
- Ability to research, recommend and be accountable for alternative actions for problem resolution engaging the appropriate internal or external subject matter experts.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transact [...]
Introduction The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our f [...]
About This Role Description Develops, analyzes, and maintains databases and management reporting tools. Monitors functional/firm wide information needs and designs new or modifies existing syste [...]
Process Associate - AML-BFS014115 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, w [...]