The global cybersecurity & Information security ( GCIS) department is a part of the Global Technology department. The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, and marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
Global cybersecurity & Information security (GCIS) is responsible for:
- Cyber Security:
Protecting the Technology Environment from internal and external security threats,
- Application Security (through secure coding practices, penetration testing, and developer training)
- Centralised Access Management – working to principles of least privilege, access appropriate to role, and Role Based Access ControlSecurity Assurance & Compliance
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Engineering and Architecture
- Security Application Support
- Cyber Defence Operations
- Information Security Risk Management
Purpose of your role
The position is for STA in Global Cyber and Information Security (GCIS) team. Role involves database development to on-board new data marts and lakes in to Security Data Warehouse (SDW). Skills required for this role is candidate must have strong PL/SQL,TSQL stored procedure, SSIS and Performance Tuning knowledge on MS SQL Database platform. The candidate should have core skills of Windows, UNIX scripting, Rest API, In addition, hands-on experience with ETL techniques, Job Scheduling , CICD DevOps would be a plus. The successful candidate will be responsible for development and support of the SDW application.
This role is mainly around design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases. Prepare design specifications and functional documentations of database skill are required.
Person should be strategic thinker to resolve system issues and propose innovative solutions. This role demands person must be a good team player.
- Deliver - efficiently Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.Provide key technical solutions for database development to onboard new databases in Security Data Warehouse applications (Principal technologies / applications used include MS SQL, Python, Control-M, Window and UNIX).Conduct data analysis, data modelling, database design and Performance Tuning (well versed with analyzing query plans) for MS SQL Databases.Develop database tables and dictionaries.Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.Able to research and solve complex technical issues in a timely mannerData read/write using APIPerform space management and capacity planning for database systems.Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.Ensure adherence to Agile process. Regular engagement with Business & Systems Teams looking to adopt and apply the best practices of Software Engineering.
- Engage - productively With stakeholders for intelligence gathering, information sharing and increasing awareness about best practicesWork with the consumers of data / reports for continual improvement and inclusion of feedback.Guide peers in team with his/her technical expertise
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 4-8 years of MS SQL experience with strong focus on T-SQL stored procedures, CTE, Functions, SQL Agent Job Performance Tuning and Advanced SQL Concepts.
- Sound knowledge on any programming language to handle database loading/unloading related stuff
- Hands-on experiencewith scheduling toolswith Data modelling tools, Database Mail, Linked Server, Slowly Changing Dimension, Database Access Control Implementation, and periodic reviews.
- Good Operating Systems knowledge and associated commands (UNIX [AIX/Linux], MS Windows)
- Familiarity in Data Warehouse and ODS concepts
Good to have:
- Knowledge ofany DevOps Tool like Jenkin, SVNWorking knowledge and experience on any release Tool and JIRAKnowledge of Big data like Hive, sparkKnowledge of Investment Banking and Cyber Security Domain is added advantage.
- Skilled inCreating and using Rest API.SSIS Development/Deployment, T-SQL complex Query Writing and Process Optimization.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Crowe is seeking a developer to join a newly forming Agile Scrum development team. This team will be responsible for all development and QA tasks for a new solution on the Tax Technol [...]
Job Description Crowe is seeking a senior developer to join a newly forming Agile Scrum development team. This team will be responsible for all development and QA tasks for the four existing solution [...]
Position 1) Desired Profile : Prior experience Real Estate Sales Compensation Up to 6 LPA ( Depending on the candidate ) Location Noida / Gurgaon / Bangalore / Lucknow / Ghaziabad / Mumbai / Pune / [...]
We are looking at enhancing our .NET Development Team and look forward to meeting candidates who have worked on ASP.NET/ Angular technologies, who can contribute to a fast-paced, high-energy team, sup [...]