ISS Technology department provides technology solution to aid to the delivery of Investment Solutions and Services business goals. In our team, we are working with Investment Management team to build solutions that are going to serve the Thematics Product range. The team works on solutions that are cross asset class and will be integral part of FIL’s flagship Thematics products
Purpose of your role
As a developer, the candidate should be well skilled in Cloud, Devops, Containers, programming & engineering and produce code & designs which meet business, technical, non-functional and operational requirements most of the times without defects and incidents.
if relentless focus and drive towards technical and engineering excellence along with adding value to business excites you, this is absolutely a role for you. If doing technical discussions and whiteboarding with peers excites you and doing pair programming and code reviews adds fuel to your tank, come we are looking for you.
The candidate will be part of Investment Management Technology Team and will participate in delivering business solutions while working in a developer centric Cloud Ecosystem.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 4.5 to 6 Years (Total Tech Experience)
- 4-5 Years (Relevant Angular , node js experience)
- Experience of complete project lifecycle execution from Requirements Analysis to Production Support
- 3rd Party Products integration experience
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Strong understanding of Financial data subject areas
- Proficiency in Angular - experience in writing complex front end applications
- Extensive experience in AWS - good knowledge designing and building data platforms and web applications using AWS services like EC2,AWS Batch, ELB, Lambda, RDS and S3
- Good knowledge of Docker and Container Orchestration Solutions like AWS ECS or EKS
- Knowledge of writing Infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL
- Exposure to Front End Technologies like Angular or React will be an advantage
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like Elastic Search will be useful
- Exposure to Cloud based workflow management solutions like AWS Step Functions or Apache Airflow
- Experience in setting up and using CI/CD pipelines will be handy- AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy or Jenkins
- Good understanding of AWS Well Architected Principles and best practices
- Good Understanding of AWS security best practices (for eg using IAM Roles) and Networking Concepts (like VPC and Subnets)
- Experience of working in Unix, Shell Scripting
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Software Engineer/Systems Analyst - .NET Job ID IT JOBS#22 Location: Gurgaon, India Required Skills: itForte, one of the leading recruitment agencies in India, has been retaine [...]
Department Description The Central Data team has been formed to execute FIL’s data strategy and be a data-driven organization. The team would be responsible for defining data architecture providing [...]
Department Overview The Finance Technology function provides systems development, implementation and support services for FIL’s Finance Team. We support several functions spanning across Business F [...]
Department Description The UK Retail Group is charged with the development and operating model for Fidelity’s Wrap platforms for the Personal Investing business and FundsNetworkTM, including implem [...]