About (Global Architecture)
Global Architecture team provides design guidelines for systems development, implementation and support services. This team is responsible for Architecture of applications/products across portfolios and also takes care of Delivery tools function.
This position is responsible for designing, building and testing J2EE application and maintain existing applications. Knowledge of Coding frameworks, Design Patterns, Front-end Technologies and Web-services development is also required to design and develop E2E solution.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Identify and analyse user requirements
• Develop Java EE applications
• Write well-designed, efficient code
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Schedule product releases with internal teams
• Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems
Your skills and experience
• B.E./B.Tech. Or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University with 5-7 years of hands-on experience on below mentioned skills.
• Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
• Knowledge of Agile software development life-cycle methodologies.
• Hands on experience of programming/scripting language to create custom solutions to enable faster delivery
• Good Coding skills in Java combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate /JPA etc
• Expertise in designing and implementing end to end java-based solution.
• Working knowledge of basic SQL/PLSQL.
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of shell scripting.
• Basic knowledge of configuration management, Build & release management.
• Good Problem-solving skills
• Experience of working within an Agile development environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different levels of stakeholders in application delivery.
• Knowledge of designing and implementing end to end reporting platform
• Able to Set, communicate and manage stakeholder's expectations.
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate activities.
• Always open to learn and adopt new tools/technologies
• Experience of working to tight deadlines on a regular basis.
• Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing business needs (Flexible) and learning new skills quickly.
• Good written and oral communications skills, together with the ability to communicate with management and other business groups.
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the opportunity Job Description Title: AP/SAP - Front-end (RIA) Dev Department: Retail Reports To: Project Manager Location: Gurgaon, India Job Type: Permanent About Fidelity I [...]
Job Description Senior Software Engineer/Systems Analyst - .NET Job ID IT JOBS#22 Location: Gurgaon, India Required Skills: itForte, one of the leading recruitment agencies in India, has been retaine [...]
Department Description The Central Data team has been formed to execute FIL’s data strategy and be a data-driven organization. The team would be responsible for defining data architecture providing [...]
Department Overview The Finance Technology function provides systems development, implementation and support services for FIL’s Finance Team. We support several functions spanning across Business F [...]