About Process Simplification and Optimisation
Process Simplification and Optimisation provides ground breaking solutions to deliver sustainable business value. By powerfully combining both the human and digital workforce, Process Simplification and Optimisation places itself in a leading position to respond and adapt in a continuously evolving ecosystem to achieve Fidelity’s strategic goals, deliver best in class service to our clients, and provide exciting growth opportunities for our employees.
Process Simplification and Optimisation comprises of:
- Delivery achieves leading edge process improvement and delivers on process orchestration, automation and digitisation opportunities,
ensuring change is sustained by equipping the business with the right skills, tools and techniques
- Delivery Enablement supports delivery by building capability, providing business process support, ensuring tools and methodologies remain up-to-date with industry technology developments and delivering the ongoing control framework for our new process orchestration, automation and digitisation solutions
Process Simplification and Optimisation is a newly formed, dynamic and exciting multi-skilled team that uses a toolkit of process improvement, process orchestration, process automation and document digitisation solutions to address business problems, focussing on delivering value and achieving business driven outcomes.
Deliver sustainable change across Fidelity by focusing on top down, strategic business priorities to maximise business and commercial value
Empower and upskill internal teams to create sustainable capability, and promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement as part of new and improved ways or working
Leverage an integrated operating model to work with IT, Risk, Compliance, and Shared Services with an objective to deliver better outcomes for the business and our customers
Purpose of the Role
You will help our stakeholders digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven Process Optimisation solutions. The role involves the delivery of leading-edge operational excellence, process optimisation and digital solutions, across various departments and products. You will also be helping in to transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes
Specifically, this role supports Process Optimisation Senior Managers to conduct opportunity assessments, process simplification and Lean and continuous improvement culture build. The role also supports Orchestration, Documentation Digitisation and Process Automation Delivery by documenting build and test requirements.
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager to map current state process and data flows.
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager to document future state process and future state data definitions, source and flows.
- Identify and document opportunities for process improvement.
- Gather and analyse process performance data.
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager and broader scrum team in the implementation process improvements.
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager to assess potential opportunities for applying benefit levers of process simplification, Digitisation, Automation or Orchestration by collecting process information and populating business case modelling tools to calculate opportunity cost and benefit.
Support Orchestration, Documentation Digitisation and Process Automation Delivery
- Document user stories, working with Process Optimisation Senior Manager to understand future state process and process subject matter experts to understand requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Gain user story sign off from Product Owners to ensure user stories are ready for sprints.
- Document test scenarios and scripts, working with process subject matter experts to ensure all required scenarios considered.
- Support scrum teams in identifying additional opportunities for process improvement.
- Support scrum teams in the implementation of solutions and business readiness materials.
Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Support Process Optimisation Senior Manager in training, coaching and embedding a Lean and continuous improvement culture.
Experience and Qualifications
- Mapping and presenting complex processes in a logical, structured and compelling manner
- Analysing data to problem solve and find root cause
- Awareness and experience of Operational Excellence/Process Optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean, Six Sigma.
- Writing user stories, test scenarios and scripts
- Working in cross functional or scrum teams
- Using Visio or other process mapping tools
- Using data anaytics & visulisation tools
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment
- A logical, analytical and structured thinker
- Possess a digital mindset and an interest in innovation to enable added value
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with communicating to people of all levels and able to gain the confidence of key stakeholders
- First degree level (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent
- Knowledge of the financial service industry
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities The key role of the Regional Sales Manager is to establish and manage the business development and pre sales for Northern Region-India towards achieving short and long term [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Cards 2 Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders for the streamlined execution of business initiatives 3 Evaluate the Product suit from time to time for relevanc [...]
Purpose of your role: The HR Coordinator provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team by being an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building partnerships with [...]
Skills: Hybris Testing, Functional Testing Please note: Only immediate candidates are preferred. [...]