Purchase to Pay (P2P) is responsible for the end to end supplier payment process (approx. $700m payments on 70k invoices p.a.) and Travel & Entertainment (T&E;) (approx. 20k claims). The department interacts with internal customers (our employees) as well as external customers (approx. 7000 suppliers and 2000 buyers). P2P is a global team and comprises 40+ team members across 3 delivery locations and supporting 59 entities across 23 countries and 7 languages.
This department will play a pivotal role in supporting the organisation’s strategic shift to improving Purchase Order (PO) compliance as a key control in managing cost/spend.
Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for P2P operations including operational purchasing activities. This includes end to end processing of supplier invoices within the agreed timelines and respond to queries.
1. Ensure consistent adherence to processes and policies for the delivery of the services in the Accounts Payable process and further own the process standardization
2. Will lead/ support major systems & change projects by following a structured project management and implementation methodology & plan in consultation with Finance Systems & Change Management team, will need to ensure that the key project & change milestones are met timely in consultation with the relevant stakeholders (Oracle Core Finance Platform)
3. Strong domain expertise of P2P and Invoice processings and payments operations processes and able to provide guidance on operational issues and challenges. Supplier risk management and vendor onboarding experience would be an added advantage.
4. Will need to continuously lead efficiency transformation programs aimed at achieving 15% productivity improvements
5. Responsible for creation of SOPs/DTPs, process maps/flows and specific education materials
6. Hands on experience on RCA / 5 why analysis and preventative and corrective actions
7. Manage overall Team Performance and makes sure that the team should adher to the process specific SLAs and KPIs
8. Support to a strong Management Information processes which will include meaningful information and analysis in the form of daily dashboards and governance reports to the Senior Management regularly.
9. Should have exposure to working in a global environment with an ability to work with people across the globe in different time zones and with different cultures
Experience and Qualifications Required
Graduate/Post-Graduate with 4-5 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable, Payments function Domain Knowledge of the payment channels, Buy-2-Pay matrix and einvoicing Comprehensive understanding of accounting procedures, ERP Systems and analytical capabilities Competent in Microsoft packages
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 30 September 2020. Read more at
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1- Fresher Female Can apply 2- Education --12 th/ Graduation 3- English + Computer Compulsory 4- Work Part Time/ Full Time. 5- Location - Noida / Greater Noida / Ghaziabad / Gurgaon / Delhi / Frar [...]
In this operational role, you will be part of the MAM Client Service team who are responsible for the servicing of retail, wholesale and institutional clients across the Macquarie Investment Managemen [...]
Need 2 Tamilian candidates(Tamil speaking) with excellent comm.skills in English,willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR,CTC up to26k, Process-indeed jobs.com Outbound sales Both side cab+ meal Candida [...]
Should be good looking with.smart communication skill. 1- Fresher can apply 2- Work Part Time/ Full Time 3- Education -- 12th 4- English + Computer must 5- Location -- Noida / Greater Noida [...]