Cost accounting analyst role - Perform product costing, this is typically used to evaluate and control product/service pricing, profitability, trends and approaches to analyze cost drivers. This includes inventory accounting, cost of sales analysis, variance analysis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Product Cost analysis & Reporting
- Manufacturing overhead analysis.
- Month end Close process – Material cost finalization
- Standard Cost responsibility for purchased items, involving the interface with purchasing, materials and manufacturing departments to determine material values used to set standard cost on an ongoing basis for the annual cost build.
- Other monthly closing and year-end activities as required.
- Inventory Evaluation and Reserves are Appropriate
- Annual Labour & Production Overheads % calculation & update in SAP
- Investigate new processes (assure process development complies with accounting rules).
- Ad-hoc analysis support to Plant Finance Business partner, Mfg. Operations controller.
- Handle Audit queries – Qtrly & annual related to Material cost
- Adherence to SOX / internal control standards (ICS) for Material consumption & variance.
- Update Process Documentation
- Identify & execute Process improvement initiatives
Candidate Profile :
- Strong accounting knowledge including a solid understanding of internal controls
- SAP Work experience in FICO/MM module.
- Transition experience & Demonstrated ability to communicate and to collaborate across functions
- Very energetic, curious and Eager to learn more.
- Good communication skills.
- CA/CW/MBA qualified candidate with 6-8 years of experience
- Good FP&A; Process knowledge & Work experience
- Candidates with experience from Mfg. Industry
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Front End Developer should have technical skills and strong interpersonal skills to be effective on the job, including: Proficiency in website programming languages such as HTML, [...]
Job Description Job Description Manager - Asset Servicing Strong understanding of capital market ? Asset Servicing ? Trade Processing ? Reconciliation Must have knowledge on asset servicing regarding [...]
Job Description Knowledge of Manhattan WMOS application v2013 or higher Understand a company's functional, technical and process needs to create supporting documentation and solution requirements [...]
Job Description Job Description AVP Asset Service & Corporate Actions Looking for candidates from investment banking background having strong expertise in Asset service, corporate actions, dividentd, [...]