- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings.
- Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders. Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects.
- Understands systems and tools.
- Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualified CA/CMA/MBA finance professional with atleast 10 years of FP&A; experience
- Working experience in PMA, EFR, VIPP (AFO & SQL Cubes) ( Optional )
- Advanced Excel skills - Mandatory
- SAP experience.
- Ability to handle huge/Big data and digest complex information( Mandatory )
- Number crunching ability – grip of numbers
Behavioral aspects :
Apart from 5 Philips behaviors, below are must for the role
- Go-Getter and willing to take initiatives when things are unknown
- Ability to influence to get things done
- Good inter-personal skills
- Transformation mindset
- Maturity to handle senior stakeholders
- #LI -SR1
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
null #LI -SR1 About Philips Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people s health and enabl [...]
Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to provide dedicated FP&A; PPA support to the Business You are responsible for - Providing financial analysis and reports on the business per [...]
Job Description - Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, co [...]
Job Description Philips Global Business Services LLP is a limited liability partnership organization with Royal Philips of the Netherlands. Royal Philips is a diversified technology company, focused [...]