In this role, you have the opportunity to
design, develop and maintain Diagnostic X-ray (Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) and realization of a range of software in such a way that future software options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier software. You are responsible for decomposing the system features into software requirements, technical risk assessment, managing requirement traceability, remove the conflicts and create consensus among the stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for defining functional and non-functional requirements within the scope of DXR software platform
- Responsible for analyzing, understanding & clearly documenting the requirements without any ambiguity
- Understand in depth, the clinical needs of the product & software workflows from the customer’s perspective
- Responsible for defining & elaborating software platform requirements in alignment with external stakeholders (System Engineering, Clinical Marketing, Service etc.). Point of contact for external stakeholders for grooming software requirements
- Point of contact for software architects & developers, for requirements analysis and clarifications
- Responsible for software platform risk management - Identify, evaluate & prioritize safety and security risks
- Conduct & drive risk assessment and moderate sessions with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand in depth, the software platform architecture & drill down risks to individual module level to derive a detailed risk measure allocation
- Responsible for good documentation of requirements and risks
- Responsible for establishing traceability of risks & requirements
You are a part of Diagnostic X-Ray R&D; team based out of Philips Healthcare Innovation Center (HIC), Pune. Philips HIC Pune is a product innovation center for multiple businesses with presence of R&D;, Marketing, Customer Service, Procurement, Quality and Manufacturing functions. The center is focused on developing smart and reliable X-ray imaging based Diagnostics and Treatment products with enhanced patient safety to meet the unmet needs of a wide range of global hospital customer base.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 8 to 14 years of experience in software development; majority of which is in the area of requirements & risk management for a health care product
- Strong Object Oriented development and design knowledge and experience
- Experience in usage of Caliber RM, usage of scripts to define templates & auto generation of DHF documents
- Good understanding of healthcare products & user workflows
- In depth experience in requirements authoring for products
- In depth experience in handling safety & security risk assessment (identification, evaluation & prioritization) for healthcare products
- Experience in working in project teams, involving SW designers, SW engineers
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset with good analytical & problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Firm decision maker and shall possess good influencing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented
- Coaching capabilities
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day, we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop innovative enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with the GT-SUITE development and product teams to deliver top-quality software to our users. Throughout the software development lifecy [...]
Job Description We are looking for a creative, talented, and highly motivated Build Release Engineer who will work closely with engineers, developers, and testers to enable high-quality software deve [...]
Job Description Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfol [...]
Job Description Job Description Business Analyst Candidate?s Specification: Educational Qualification: 10 2 3 years of regular stream education Job Description: Should have 6 years with BA skills of [...]