You are responsible for
- Manages and optimizes the flow of value through the Team / ART / Solution Train(s) using various tools, such as the Team / Program / Solution Kanbans and other information radiators
- Encourages collaboration between teams and System & Solution Architects/Engineering/Marketing/Q&R; etc. (e.g. continuous delivery pipeline, Lean UX and DevOps)
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as Sprint / PI Planning readiness, by fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and through pre- and post-PI Planning meetings
- Works with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, Software Leaders and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
Assists tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Helps manage risks, dependencies and conflicts and escalates and tracks impediments in alignment with Software Leaders
- Provides transparency and radiates status to all relevant stakeholders (e.g. RTE / Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)) and supports related activities
- Drives continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assesses the agility level of the Team / ART / Solution Train and helps them improve
- Foster built-in quality practices
You are a part of
Serviceability R&D; focuses on serviceability engineering and provides SW solutions in the space of Serviceability Platform, Analytics Solutions Platform and Remote optimization.
We develop software to install, diagnose, service and monitor medical devices. We also offer tools and methods for the creation and sharing of device diagnostic knowledge using latest technologies.
We work with BIU R&D; groups, Service Innovation groups, Philips Research, Field and Remote Service Engineers & Specialists to develop the right tools, applications and mechanisms for serviceability.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- With a minimum experience of 8 years in Software Development (e.g. diverse projects, development, testing, delivery, SW project management)
- With a minimum experience of 2 years as a SCRUM Master in a scaled environment, or in an agile role
- Leads an agile development team
- The lean/agile process authority for a team and its direct stakeholders
- Safeguards the team/train’s empowerment as a self-organizing unit
- Supports the team/train and its direct stakeholders achieve their goals through coaching and influencing, problem solving and removing impediments
- Contributes to larger software projects/trains
- Experienced with servant leadership, confident and inspirational, and is able to convey goal and purpose, while encouraging self organization
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and everyday we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting edge enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
- Candidate should be trained in SAP SD skill set. - Candidate should be trained in SAP MM skill set. - Must have good communication skills . - Must be a good team player . - Need to serve 2 y [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity - Accountable and owner of technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development - Participate and someti [...]
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for [...]