In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be part of a highly skilled cloud operations team responsible for overall IaaS and PaaS management at a global scale. This pivotal role will provide you the opportunity to leverage your diverse IT background including Linux, scripting, security, networking and cloud knowledge to deliver our healthcare platform services to a broad set of internal and external customers. Take your technical skills to the next level working on diverse and complex technical challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As a part of this new organization you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge and problem solving skills while being at the forefront of healthcare innovation working on our advanced healthcare digital platform.
You are responsible for
- Deploy multiple digital propositions SaaS applications via automation & orchestration platforms.
- Handle the creating /patching and managing Linux (RHEL/Ubuntu/CentOS) operating systems.
- Create / version / test of scripts (Bash, PowerShell).
- Automation of installation / configuration / management of n tier web applications applications in a secure environment, for example Apache Tomcat, MySQL and Postgresql– Java and Node.js
- Build / maintaining / updating monitoring and alerting tooling to monitor environment, applications, databases as well as business transactions.
- Oversee implementation /support and identity management, authentication, authorization, token services for federated single sign-on using technologies such as SAML, OAuth, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot production SaaS events / issues, including cloud infrastructure and application components.
- Development Operations (DevOps), provision, run scripts and perform UAT / validation testing within secure environment.
- Collaborate with software development to maintain test / staging / production environments to meet uptime, performance, cost, and security goals.
- Build and maintain enterprise monitoring platforms and scripts, including basic infrastructure checks and synthetic transactions.
- Deliver on SLA to both internal and external customers.
You are a part of
The Health Suite Digital Platform is an open, cloud-based healthcare platform that will support data collection across the spectrum from clinical to consumer lifestyle, allowing for integration and analysis of ‘big’ data from multiple sources worldwide, including electronic medical records, diagnostic and treatment information, images, reports, notes, wearables and Philips connected consumer lifestyle products. The platform will utilize Philips’ clinical data models and medical device interoperability and is designed to be highly scalable with built-in comprehensive data security and privacy/permission control.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10 plus years of experience.
- Deployment and management of modern multi-tier application deployments on Azure cloud.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql) and NoSQL Database or related technologies.
- Experience with cloud networking controls, i.e. routing, load balancing, port filtering, access control lists, security groups, NAT and web application firewalls.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services, YAML, XML and JSON.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry.
- Experience working within a regulated environment
- Experience with Docker
- Experience deploying applications within a production public cloud environment (Azure or similar).
- Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts.
- Understanding of networking concepts including configuration (DNS, VPN, proxies).
- Expertise with Linux systems administration (CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL or similar).
- Experience in scripting languages (Ruby, Bash, Python or similar).
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure & Application monitoring tools.
Azure Knowledge :
- Hands-On experience using Azure compute, network, storage and database services.
In return, we offer you
A chance to serve a bigger purpose. At Philips, our mission to improve the lives of 2 billion people per year by 2025, and everyday we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients drive us. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting edge enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Home based data entry / form filling jobs work from any location Training provided Weekly payment available apply now [...]
We are hiring Freshers for Data Entry Executive (Work From Home) Bengaluru Walk-In: 26 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 11am to 5 pm Salary - 6,000 to 25,000 (Weekly or Monthly) Work Type- Work From Hom [...]
The Best Places to Find Data Entry Part Time Work. It is Home based Offline job which usually requires you to work 1 - 2 hour in a Day. You can Work on your PC or Mobile at your home. Work opport [...]
Work from Home & Earn Huge Income This Position Is For People In House Wife's/Service/Business/student's. 2.Weekly Payments monthly payments. 3.This work can be done from any location, PC/Laptop Or [...]